• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Egoldfish

Aug 24, 2023
CloudMeadow-0.2.0.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
why is the link giving me a "404 bad gateway" error?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
why is the link giving me a "404 bad gateway" error?
Our server is having some issues, we're in the process of fixing it. Once it's done, same link you clicked should work fine.
edit: Should be fixed.

Last edited:

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
last time I played it, you have to talk to people and unlocked the scenes in the gallery and you could only watch them in the gallery.. did that change yet?

Daugorn

Oct 16, 2018
> 2023 summer update, content: a few new enemies in dungeons, fast travel (no real new content)
> 4 months later, october 2023 update, content: dungeon monster migration (literally nothing)
> 7 months later, may 2024 "major" update, content: new npc for dungeon, new enemies in dungeon again, redone first dungeon level, a tiny bit of story (absolutely nothing substantial, no content besides a bit of setup for the act 2 of the story lol)

Their monthly patreon earnings (does not include steam or itch.io sales btw): 4,654 people paying them 17,501$ each month meaning that in between these 3 updates they've earned around 192,511 $USD.

Seeing this I genuinely have to wonder, how are people still glazing this genuine scam of a game? It's been over 6 years since it came to be and yet it's still somehow in early access while the devs are fucking swimming in money. One whole year and all they did is sprinkle some bits of polish onto the dungeon shit and haven't even touched the literal MAIN selling point of the game, being your FARM and monster BREEDING. And forget about new HD sex scenes too, all you're ever gonna get now is some shitty pixel art.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
> 2023 summer update, content: a few new enemies in dungeons, fast travel (no real new content)
> 4 months later, october 2023 update, content: dungeon monster migration (literally nothing)
> 7 months later, may 2024 "major" update, content: new npc for dungeon, new enemies in dungeon again, redone first dungeon level, a tiny bit of story (absolutely nothing substantial, no content besides a bit of setup for the act 2 of the story lol)

Their monthly patreon earnings (does not include steam or itch.io sales btw): 4,654 people paying them 17,501$ each month meaning that in between these 3 updates they've earned around 192,511 $USD.

Seeing this I genuinely have to wonder, how are people still glazing this genuine scam of a game? It's been over 6 years since it came to be and yet it's still somehow in early access while the devs are fucking swimming in money. One whole year and all they did is sprinkle some bits of polish onto the dungeon shit and haven't even touched the literal MAIN selling point of the game, being your FARM and monster BREEDING. And forget about new HD sex scenes too, all you're ever gonna get now is some shitty pixel art.
I was reading old updates to see if they've gone anywhere and in their state of 2023 news post they casually mentioned that they lost their entire original programming team except for one guy and had to train an entirely new team. Like, the fuck? How do you lose your entire team except one guy? That seems important enough to get more explanation than a footnote in a tl;dr progress report. I didn't even see anyone talking about it aside from when their old lead quit.

Also "it's the programmers fault" is extremely ironic since that's one of the reasons s-purple gave for nuking Breeding Season.

Reactions: Hent_M

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
I was reading old updates to see if they've gone anywhere and in their state of 2023 news post they casually mentioned that they lost their entire original programming team except for one guy and had to train an entirely new team. Like, the fuck? How do you lose your entire team except one guy? That seems important enough to get more explanation than a footnote in a tl;dr progress report. I didn't even see anyone talking about it aside from when their old lead quit.

Also "it's the programmers fault" is extremely ironic since that's one of the reasons s-purple gave for nuking Breeding Season.
They claim they lost their team. Whether or not said team ever existed, got tired of getting pittance compared to the amount the project lead pockets or no longer wanted to associate their name with multi-year scam is anyone's guess.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
They claim they lost their team. Whether or not said team ever existed, got tired of getting pittance compared to the amount the project lead pockets or no longer wanted to associate their name with multi-year scam is anyone's guess.
Based off how the game (sorta) runs, good riddance, I guess.

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Jesus the team is currently 17 people and the 2023 roadmap is still showing that 1.0Version is gonna arrive in 2025 :KEK:, going by the current speed 2050 may be generous at this point.

Reactions: Hent_M and Dsmooth

Rob_GoodKnight

Oct 7, 2022
Adding to the discovered bugs in v0.2, the undead companion (Garst) doesn't seem to respawn after using the fully maxed out die/reborn ability. He just stays in limbo until the end of the fight.
Honestly, seeing the buggy state of this new version, I would too if I could.

• Haha
Reactions: Hent_M

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018

the old lead quit was mention back when the debate was still heated up, i assume this was around 2018-2020 when the time we are pointing cloud meadow dev's mistakes back in previous thread pages like this is nothing new tho...

im guessing your late on this old news

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
the old lead quit was mention back when the debate was still heated up, i assume this was around 2018-2020 when the time we are pointing cloud meadow dev's mistakes back in previous thread pages like this is nothing new tho...

im guessing your late on this old news
The mass quitting all happened in 2023 according to them.
2023 was a rough year no doubt. Our entire original programming team besides Ursa left the team for various reasons. Our plans for development were put on pause while we diverted resources and time towards hiring and training a new team. By mid-summer, we had Norimoo, Neuropa, and Dofi on the team, and were making amazing headway with new eyes and fresh ideas to tackle challenges that came to us.
I only mentioned the old lead quitting because that was the last time I saw any news about the programming team.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
so is this furry only? yuri only possible?(in terms of the MC obviously i can not breed two monsters with yuri only)

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes