Seeking Closed

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
ISO games with female characters (PC or NPC) that can be customized and with clothing/wardrobe systems. Not just a dress up games but ones with actual content. Excluding any RPGM games.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
You're not gonna find much of that in the indie game scene. You might try perusing some of the 2d games and seeing if any of them talk about it, but no way anything with Daz is giving you that kind of customization.

Reactions: FetishCollectorD

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
2D would be great. I like them better than the 3d DAZ models in a lot of cases. I'll try another search tomorrow. Anything I search for atm comes up with errors and empty lists.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
2D would be great. I like them better than the 3d DAZ models in a lot of cases. I'll try another search tomorrow. Anything I search for atm comes up with errors and empty lists.
Search a game, like Good Girl Gone Bad, and then just click on the tag for 2D, then browse through them reading descriptions... I doubt we have a specific tag for such a thing.

Reactions: FetishCollectorD

FireSource

Feb 8, 2018
I'm also looking for this type of game.
I wish I had better answers, but these are the games that I know off, which became my favorites.

Good games:
-Melty's Quest
-Ariadne
-Akabur games (Witch trainer, Star Channel 34)

Games I like to keep an eye on:
-Rogue Like
-Something Unlimited 2

Promising games that are currently barely playable:
-Hentai High School
-Female Agent
-Sweet Games

To actually answer your question properly (taking into account "ISO", if this is what you meant) I only know of the following, but npc's will not respond to your clothing style here:
-Dead or Alive Xtreme
-Haydee with mods
-Skyrim with mods
-Fallout with mods

I'd like to give you links to all these, but since this is my first post, I think I'm not allowed. Basically all of them except the last 4, you should be able to find on this site.