Newone92

Nov 2, 2022
Help me I am stuck after reeading tome 1000 years ago 3 in castle the auction starts from 10000 to 0 and i need to press shift and its game over this shitty scene overbrite my save and i stuck on this shitty auction i dont understand what to do , the cost fast decreasingfrom 10000 to 0 i tried to hit shift button many times woth many diffirent timings i dont understand what this game wants from me

Qeel

Aug 6, 2018
Help me I am stuck after reeading tome 1000 years ago 3 in castle the auction starts from 10000 to 0 and i need to press shift and its game over this shitty scene overbrite my save and i stuck on this shitty auction i dont understand what to do , the cost fast decreasingfrom 10000 to 0 i tried to hit shift button many times woth many diffirent timings i dont understand what this game wants from me
its simple you just need click the number in order 1 2 3 4 5
manualy click i mean

credit to google lens translator

shift button is give up button

Newone92

Nov 2, 2022
its simple you just need click the number in order 1 2 3 4 5
manualy click i mean

credit to google lens translator

shift button is give up button
Thanks , but. I dont have a mouse i use android joiplay and tapping isn't working , what exactly button i need to get tapped ? I tryed z and sensor already

Update : ohh i think i understand now. thanks again , the sensor start to working when i disabled the virtual joipad and it was really pretty easy after that

Update 2 : i have maxed out all upgrades and revived all characters , saw all bunny memories , after sleep game offers me a choice to get ennding , but , i still dosent unlocked slums scenes, stables, and notjing at farm , i have xplored all cityes and talked to almost all red persons but stables, farm and slums still locked , in H status i unlocked 4 partners 7 times ( cheshire ,sister,shrine girl ,forget ) what i ve done wrong ? About stabbles i dont find any interacible stables building in game , i saw one in wealthy town but it's inactive sprite with horses and 1 useless npc girl

Last edited:

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
How did I miss my favorite tag, smh :HideThePain:
But yet if it hasn't like blood and shit it's not gv
Torture/ryona isn't gv also
Sooo there needs to be a written violence tag created? From what Shadowclonezero wrote, some descriptions are extreme.

Qeel

Aug 6, 2018
did anyone found
Thanks , but. I dont have a mouse i use android joiplay and tapping isn't working , what exactly button i need to get tapped ? I tryed z and sensor already

Update : ohh i think i understand now. thanks again , the sensor start to working when i disabled the virtual joipad and it was really pretty easy after that

Update 2 : i have maxed out all upgrades and revived all characters , saw all bunny memories , after sleep game offers me a choice to get ennding , but , i still dosent unlocked slums scenes, stables, and notjing at farm , i have xplored all cityes and talked to almost all red persons but stables, farm and slums still locked , in H status i unlocked 4 partners 7 times ( cheshire ,sister,shrine girl ,forget ) what i ve done wrong ? About stabbles i dont find any interacible stables building in game , i saw one in wealthy town but it's inactive sprite with horses and 1 useless npc girl
for slum you need have low amount point
below the daily require

and for farm i think you doesnt have enough H value

for me i unlock farm when get raped by bandit 2 time and do all the H scene from donating blood

also scene with dog pig and horse is from farm

also again when u do all the H scene from house in farm u sister gonna find out and u need admit it otherwise game over
after u cant sell urself again in house
and the men in bottom right corner also have limit how many time u can sell your self
and u need stock bunch inhibitor? drug

if u want unlimited sell your self in mining town the girl from redcross speak with her when u already donate to her couple time and have high h value

Last edited:

m5kro

Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [1.04]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Windows
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks

Reactions: Anonym_e

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
HMMM.. I guess I'll never know xD
1711214441040.png

I don't know yet the game itself however the prologue is giving me good hopes tho knowing the dev it might be just him trying his best and then failing miserably lmao, idk. The dub is top notch but not everything is covered, as i said earlier the prologue is really nice done and I can immerse myself easily so let's hope for the best xD

EDIT:
Well.. the game itself is basically divided in 2, there is really a fantastic lore that I'm really appreciating reading and then there is the H part, unfortunately this one is pretty trash, the writing is good however there is low effort in getting it contextualized, you will get a lot of scene out of characters and for each scene mostly of the time there is only 1 CG for the whole, sometimes there's a variation adding cum but often is not the case making only sound without any visual effect. I guess the budget part gone all in story board that unfortunately won't compensate the actual game. The gameplay I guess is fine, there's isn't really much you will do other than being a merchant and running dices, inside the tavern you can find few rumors about the best routes but in short is just buying for less and selling for high.

Last edited:

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
100% gallery save attached, though you can also temporarily unlock all scenes in the recollection room.

There are actually 2 H scenes that cannot be triggered normally because of a bug, so I had to fix that bug first. Patch attached.
The patch is tricky to use because all the game scripts for the English version are inside Game_EN.exe, so I patched the Japanese version of the game (the one you get by running Game.exe) but only the area where the bug happens is going to be in English. To use the bug fix:
- apply the patch
- play the game using Game_EN until you get to the "exposure masturbation" scene (see spoiler)
- save and quit
- start Game.exe, load the save and trigger the scene
- save and quit
- go back to using Game_EN.exe

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
Here's a guide for getting all the endings in one playthrough. There are 9 in total, one good/true ending and 8 bad ones. When you see an ending it gets unlocked in the recollection room permanently, so you can reload an earlier save and still keep it unlocked.

Bonus:

CrashDragon

Sep 5, 2023
100% gallery save attached, though you can also temporarily unlock all scenes in the recollection room.

There are actually 2 H scenes that cannot be triggered normally because of a bug, so I had to fix that bug first. Patch attached.
The patch is tricky to use because all the game scripts for the English version are inside Game_EN.exe, so I patched the Japanese version of the game (the one you get by running Game.exe) but only the area where the bug happens is going to be in English. To use the bug fix:
- apply the patch
- play the game using Game_EN until you get to the "exposure masturbation" scene (see spoiler)
- save and quit
- start Game.exe, load the save and trigger the scene
- save and quit
- go back to using Game_EN.exe

Where exactly am I needed to put the patch like what file or part it needs to go and could you keep it simple to understand

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
Where exactly am I needed to put the patch like what file or part it needs to go and could you keep it simple to understand
You can copy or move patch.7z into the game folder, where Game_EN.exe is located. Then right-click -> 7-Zip -> Extract Here and confirm overwriting files (Map057.json and CommonEvents.json). Alternatively you can double-click on patch.7z to open it in 7-zip and then use the Extract button. Of course you need to have 7-zip installed. It can be obtained from

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Only thing I have against the dual .exe game is the Japanese .exe always take's priority over the Data choice.

which make MV_Cheat_menu nonfunctional in the English version..

( I like being able to cheat if I want too, (especially if I am replaying the game) and the on the fly ability of cheat menu makes it easy to keep playing the game, and occasionally change something, or use no-clip god mod for one battle quickly and easily)

Sure I know I can use a save editor, normally but that is more cumbersome to me.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes