Unity Clans of Fumai [v0.2b] [Phonky Sidd]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Phonky Sidd

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
COFcover1600x425.png

Overview:
The story is set on a bizzare island inhabited by clans unsullied by modern civilization. The protagonist will have to find himself in this reality - taking shelter in a gloomy cave with a just met native girl. There are creatures to be fought, quality time with girls to be spent, and mysteries to be solved.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-09
Release Date: 2024-02-08
Developer: Phonky Sidd -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

screenshot2.png screenshot1.png screenshot3.png screenshot4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I'll be honest, idea is good but the presentation is awful. Needs tons of work.

And fix that damn rat creature battle, until I managed to figure out how that shit works :KEK: to beat it.

Good luck dev, I hope this will progress further o/

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020

And fix that damn rat creature battle, until I managed to figure out how that shit works :KEK: to beat it.

the combat is quite easy. sacrifice for 2 blue and 1 red. don't get green mana to beat the Lemus.

but I do want the dev to make it when you click it doesn't skip to the next text box, but loads the rest of words. because the text scroll is too slow for me.

Phonky Sidd

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I was creating the battle system for like a whole month a still couldn't get it to be smooth and intuitive. That's the issue I'm definitely going to tackle in the next update. You have to keep in mind that's the first release to finally get my project out in the public and motivate myself to develop it further with feedback. Thanks again and have a good day

Reactions: 287976255

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I was creating the battle system for like a whole month a still couldn't get it to be smooth and intuitive. That's the issue I'm definitely going to tackle in the next update. You have to keep in mind that's the first release to finally get my project out in the public and motivate myself to develop it further with feedback. Thanks again and have a good day
Keep it simple, its first monster for gawds sake :KEK: , increase difficulty progressively. (its not entirely impossible, it just took time to understand, at least include some tips for starters) I'm not complaining I actually like figuring hard stuff out, but for others might be different.

I'm sure you will crack it, you got this o/

I wanna see more of this, I like these types of games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Phonky Sidd

Phonky Sidd

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
the combat is quite easy. sacrifice for 2 blue and 1 red. don't get green mana to beat the Lemus.
Thanks for the feedback! I'm really glad you've managed to get through the fight without problems. The combat definitely needs some QOL updates like auto-draw, easier attacking and clearer info.

but I do want the dev to make it when you click it doesn't skip to the next text box, but loads the rest of words. because the text scroll is too slow for me.
Oh, that's an easy fix I think, so I'm gonna do it in the next update. Thank you, if you haven't mentioned that, I wouldn't have thought about it myself

Phonky Sidd

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Keep it simple, its first monster for gawds sake :KEK:
You're right lol, guess I might have overplayed my hand a bit. The fight would get easier eventually, because I'm planning on adding some cards to collect in the locations even before the battle. Anyway that's all in the next update so the newcomers will have to bear with that for like 3 weeks lol

Phonky Sidd

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Also guys, I wanna thank you all for replies and good words. It means a lot to me, since I get very stressed about interacting with public and this is my first game ever, so it's a pretty big deal. Take care! Phonky out

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
You're right lol, guess I might have overplayed my hand a bit. The fight would get easier eventually, because I'm planning on adding some cards to collect in the locations even before the battle. Anyway that's all in the next update so the newcomers will have to bear with that for like 3 weeks lol
I mean its a first demo, things like these tend to happen, only from feedback you could accumulate better understanding whats not ticking. But at same time, stick with your original plan(game progress planing) to not stray much ^^

Good luck o/

gerardisroger

Jul 8, 2021

I just tried everything I could but I still don't know how to fight :-(
Any clue ?
Edit:
I found out.
-Each turn, when you are done, you need to click the hourglass.
-For basic attack you need to click on your character, then on the enemy.
-About cards : each turn you can sacrifice a card to make mana (red or blue), and/or each turn you can use a card (click on the card, then on the target - which you, the enemy, or an empty place).

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote