Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
FM4xQWpYgR08UN_NOBGM0QG-ZFF8AUi7OHHkytaQBpJnDrs4x5d8tQ4tL028mJOe.png

And here we have the follow-up to the first sneak peek of the barmaid scene, which ends in Claire fending off her attackers if successful. This one is the defeated variant, where the struggle fails from lack of Defiance!

I personally find gangbang/orgy scenes a bit lacking in CG, so thankfully we have a few coming along!

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
cant use any items
Can't use any items either so cheats are the only way to advance. Also, a load button would be nice, having to go back to menu every time I need to load is ridiculous. See to see how it should be done.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
HZftA5lV7wNGL6i-WfqB-Wbt2yQOm_f4vxmn3q01x77yRuA-iJpT-0IaTjErGHJx.png

Hello everyone!

Today we'll be dropping the overhauled, demo version of Claire's Quest, which covers the entirety of the Prologue, but stops short of getting to the Isles. This overhaul demo is being publicly released immediately, and is meant to test the new assets, which cover everything from revised CG, to music/sound, to new face portraits, character sprites, tiles, maps, and many, many more. Please find the download link below:

Be sure to keep an eye out for anything out of place, glitches, bugs, and so on! As the entire game has been reworked from the topdown, I'm expecting things to go wrong from the onset, but perhaps against the odds it'll be all smooth-sailing?

A full changelog can be found below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
The previous saves with unlocked scenes seem to be stuck looping the refugee camp grope scene on the new version. Could anyone share a new one?

Also while I'm at it, is there any way to view the high depravity versions of scenes in the gallery? I wasn't able to view the full priestess futa BJ scene in the gallery.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
looks interesting !
Gonna try it out and hope there is not to much grinding because I don't like RPGMaker games :coldsweat:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
From what I saw on this thread sometime ago when the dev was active the changes looked good. I also show some samples from the Patreon page! And we saw some of the overhaul scenes in 0.15 so this should be a really good overhaul.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
The previous saves with unlocked scenes seem to be stuck looping the refugee camp grope scene on the new version. Could anyone share a new one?

Also while I'm at it, is there any way to view the high depravity versions of scenes in the gallery? I wasn't able to view the full priestess futa BJ scene in the gallery.
Here's a fixed version of the previously uploaded gallery save, split into two saves because the gallery has an invisible wall for some reason. Refugee scene is disabled since it's apparently bugged.

Looks like it contains all the scenes, but I haven't played the game as this game's sex scenes don't interest me despite the good art.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Just found in change-log: "Claire in futa state receiving a blowjob"
Is it (possible) permanent change for MC? Can my character become futa or is it just for some scenes? [I would like it to be permament :) ]
btw. someone should add FUTA tag.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Hm, so they're remaking the whole game or...?
As far as I understand, yeah. That's the whole problem with games taking years and years to get done. As some point they start to look and feel dating even though they're relatively "early"in development.

Not that I'm really complaining, I love CQ it has such excellent art and a fairly interesting plot. I can wait.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Just found in change-log: "Claire in futa state receiving a blowjob"
Is it (possible) permanent change for MC? Can my character become futa or is it just for some scenes? [I would like it to be permament :) ]
btw. someone should add FUTA tag.
Unfortunately it's not permanent due to the changes to sex scenes they would have to do and extra art so it's only tied to the events in the temple