RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Is there a way to use cheats of any kind for this game to get scenes, stats, or gold or whatever?!? Nevermind found them...

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
still asking for save fille with unlocked gallery, do anyone have it?
I take that back, your going to have to use an RPG Save Editor, you can find one that is a program (very small in size, use F95's search engine its around on this site) or find one online (google or DuckDuckGo ect., search engine)! The tokens will either be under 'Variables' or 'Items' section. Type in however many you want, 2000, and tell the program to exit &save, load up the game and check you Inventory 'Items" and you should see 2000 monster tokens (you can add as many as you want in the editor just don't get to crazy).

I looked at the Cheats menu and you can Increase or Decrease, Hunger/Energy, Intrigue, Seduction, Defiance, Depravity, and Money, but nothing for monster tokens, I also didn't get past the Prologue because with most updates (and this being a revamp) I tend to restart new games.

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
I take that back, your going to have to use an RPG Save Editor, you can find one that is a program (very small in size, use F95's search engine its around on this site) or find one online (google or DuckDuckGo ect., search engine)! The tokens will either be under 'Variables' or 'Items' section. Type in however many you want, 2000, and tell the program to exit &save, load up the game and check you Inventory 'Items" and you should see 2000 monster tokens (you can add as many as you want in the editor just don't get to crazy).

I looked at the Cheats menu and you can Increase or Decrease, Hunger/Energy, Intrigue, Seduction, Defiance, Depravity, and Money, but nothing for monster tokens, I also didn't get past the Prologue because with most updates (and this being a revamp) I tend to restart new games.
But you can't use the monster tokens to unolock all the scene, you can use it only for the scenes with monsters.

I like the game, but I've played it so many times and this time i'll wait for a save just for see the new stuff.

Reactions: Mr.Shark

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
But you can't use the monster tokens to unolock all the scene, you can use it only for the scenes with monsters.
The Gallery really isn't something I've played with the last update I tried it out.

You can go into the games folder, open WWW, go into IMG, the 'Pictures' and all the available CG's for the game are right there, there's no dialog just the CG's. There are variants to the CG's, based on your choices, as well as how high or low Claire's stats are Intrigue, Defaince, Depravity, Seduction, if you look thru the pitures folder you'll notice some scenes you didn't get during an event. I'm not sure if its possible to unlock every available scenario to access every CG picture you find in the Pictures folder.

I'll have to make up a a CG walkthru. The scenes available, the areas (locations, buildings) with the stats Claire has or needs and what, or how, the scene will play out! May even Create another Thread on Claire's Quest for this. Problem is I really can't get any free time to get this done.

EDIT I could use the wiki fandom site but I haven't been able to figure out how to create and set-up a page for this, I am registered on the site to do that I need to set aside a couple days if possible to go thru the games files, and to figure out how to create a Claire's Quest page.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Not sure what it is but I was looking forward to the overhaul for so long, yet the latest two big updates that finally delivered were underwhelming. I think it's because of the painful moving and not knowing where to go next and getting lost and feeling not making any progress...
The beginning was brilliant but then it gets all over the place and I can't keep up. The story stopped making sense long ago. I'll leave this game here. Was fun while it lasted.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I seem to be stuck in the Pawn shop after setting the kindling on fire. I took money from the safe, looked around but can't find anything else to interact with. But, I can't leave. It keeps telling me the "store's inventory is unguarded".... but I can't find anything to click on.

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
So ive been trying to do the ranger quest (Hunt or be hunted) for the bear. and i cant find Talin. im in the last part of the quest, i think. where the two mountain loins are but i cant go south and cant find her. any help out there?

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
I took money from the safe, looked around but can't find anything else to interact with.
Go to the second floor; there's the refugee's necklace, who stands outside the shop

for the bear. and i cant find Talin.
You need to find the bear cave. It should be to the left of the screen where the two lions, or maybe one screen away. Anyway, check the quest log - she should be in the Thick of the Woods or something.

Also can tell me how to get to the Meat Pit? Nothing I do seems to work.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Also can tell me how to get to the Meat Pit? Nothing I do seems to work.
If you didn't see it in the change log then it hasn't been implemented! Rathpike was not part of revamp as of 0.16 (and up) at this point I'm not sure if Rathpike is going to be in the game, there are quests in Valos, such as the Pawn Store owner wanting raw black steel, the onther quest for the loner writer (he got banned out of the Valos library) that requires you to head back to Rathpike.

015.2 was the last version before the revamp, that version had Rathpike, you can gain access to it by being a slave and working your way to freedom from the "Meat Pit" or Beth and Claire escape the Amberly prison, get into Hookton, pay Capt Grey 200 silvers to send you to one of the Ilse's (directly to Rathpike)! But we have to wait to see whats planned for the next major update to find out if Rathpike is still part of the story! Or if the Dev has gotten lazy and doesn't want to bother adding Rathpike into the game and will switch all available content to Valos, some of that content has been moved into Valos since 0.16 (the first release) every small update has seen Rathpike content added to Valos.

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes