the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.16.6b.

Reactions: Krull

hungvipbcsok

Feb 17, 2019
lol the Barbarnoise Club quest get bugged. After i finish the quest, i can still talk to the bartender. He will get me nude again and serve the 4th table for 200 silver again and can keep repeat this. After that i cant get out of that area because it show that i am still on the mission. I need to use cheat to teleport out and wear bunny suit outside @@

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Is there any Shota or incest content in this game?
Havent playing in a LONG WHILE.

But from CGs I saw there is one short storyline about Babysitting boy that is kind of shota-ish (but he seems to be just teen after all.
And one single scene where Ghost posseses a body of a boy. That boy is true shota and scene looks great.

Maybe people who played the game recently can say more about it.

ryanmak

Sep 2, 2018
This game is very good, you can have a high degree of self, I really want to have other languages, such as Chinese characters, I really want to know the content of the story, I hope someone can finish

RobinFoDays

May 12, 2018
I imported a save from the previous version and i cant walk into some of the houses in Chemont town. Is there a way to fix this?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Is the club quest bugged? Completed the humiliation and was offered more upstairs, but can't go there yet - or exit the building(still working)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
still asking for save fille with unlocked gallery, do anyone have it?
If you want to unlock all the scenes your can use the games cheat to increase your monster tokens and unlock manually unlock every scene, including ones you may have missed. And the game as been revamp and there's still work that the dev need to complete so scenes that were available during game play in 0.15.2, will not be playable for now.

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes