Ric

Oct 21, 2016

Hello everyone! I'm delighted to announce that version 0.7.1 of Claire's Quest has been released! The download is now available for all patrons with Early Access IV! The download link can be found below, and your decryption key should be in your inbox if you have Early Access IV!
Since Early Access IV patrons received this decryption key today, on the 29th of March, the rest of our patrons, along with the public, will get to download 0.7.1 on the following dates:

31st March: Early Access III
2nd April: Early Access II
4th April: Early Access I
5th April: Public Access

Reactions: ILikeSkyrimALot

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
thats weird because i found one image with Beth covered in green goo (i would upload it but dont know how to use spoilers (yet))

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
Just found out how. You need to have low defiance (both alone and with Beth). Save before you try because its an endgame scene.

D

Deleted member 528

for some reason the saves arent showing up even though i put them in the save folder, anyone know of a fix?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
for some reason the saves arent showing up even though i put them in the save folder, anyone know of a fix?
Create a save through the game, and replace it with the one you want in there.

Architect

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hello everyone! A pleasant surprise to find my work already posted up! I'm Architect, and I'm the lead developer for the Dystopian Project, working on the games Claire's Quest and Sex Zombie!

I come bearing presents! Here is the latest public release of Claire's Quest, version 0.8.1!

A full changelog can be found on my Patreon. Although I have a Patreon to fund the development of my games, I don't do paywalls or patron-locked content, so everything is eventually totally publicly available, so I'll pop by and post up the public links as well as answer any questions you may have from time to time! Link here:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Hello everyone! A pleasant surprise to find my work already posted up! I'm Architect, and I'm the lead developer for the Dystopian Project, working on the games Claire's Quest and Sex Zombie!

I come bearing presents! Here is the latest public release of Claire's Quest, version 0.8.1!

A full changelog can be found on my Patreon. Although I have a Patreon to fund the development of my games, I don't do paywalls or patron-locked content, so everything is eventually totally publicly available, so I'll pop by and post up the public links as well as answer any questions you may have from time to time! Link here:

link doesn't work anymore. Thanks for the share though.

Reactions: Fajri and Toha21
4.40 star(s) 106 Votes