• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheLetterA

Aug 28, 2022
You can train at the school gym and city gym to raise your stats. For the city gym, I suggest that you earn money from the restaurant so you can afford the annual gym pass (unlimited) so you won't have to pay for day passes. With that said, day passes are still good if you just want to increase a few stats.
In my opinion, the easiest way to get the gym pass is to do the Haunted House side mission and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
use the money you earn to buy the membership

Reactions: LizLeysritt

TheLetterA

Aug 28, 2022
He is right though, no? It seems like you're 1 cycle ahead, spend for the CGs and then release the finished scene, or say that you're doing it the way you are for financial reasons, people can draw their own conclusion. But it's not natural that as you say, you're releasing scenes as like a fundraiser for them to get CGs retroactively? This is not a normal production process, yes the majority of devs would agree. Im not against that if it produce a good game within your means but that is not normal process
Thanks, and I know this might sound insane, for providing criticism in a reasonable way; without randomly insulting people, clearly voicing your disagreement.

LizLeysritt

Nov 19, 2022
In my opinion, the easiest way to get the gym pass is to do the Haunted House side mission and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
use the money you earn to buy the membership
I 100% agree, and this is indeed the fastest way to get the gym pass. Unless, of course, one would rather not do the sidequest yet or go for the other route, then the restaurant grind is the slower option.

Reactions: TheLetterA

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Why is there a serious lack of cg's in the later part of the game? The hypnosis councillor has no CG, masturbation scenes have no CG, the final dungeon has no CG's for any event, victoria scenes have no CG past the haunted house mission, etc etc.

Dev, you shouldn't even implement the dungeon if it's not finished. If you want to say it's for "bug finding", schizo's here with nothing to do in their lives will literally sweep the entire game 4 times over and create 50 walkthrough mods in a few days, so it doesn't take that long to find bugs lets be honest. Just wait until the CG's are done.

Are you paying someone to create these CG's?
My comment is simple, if this game is ignored by the Dev because of your comment, you will regret it. We as people just play quietly and monitor the development, wait until the story is finished then you can criticize, the game isn't finished if it's bad it can still be normalized.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
but I hope this dev can finish the game before too long, don't let it happen because he's too lazy to make a new game, he deliberately slows down the game for years just to want the money to flow like the cursed armor game

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
While I'm a big futa enjoyer and mourn that aspect of the game becoming a footnote, as long as the game truly stays lesbian only that is good enough for me. A lot of these fetishes rarely appear in lesbian focused experiences, which is what made Town of Magic so unique too.

That being said, even the male ghost possession is already leaving me a bit sour on those terms, not going to lie. It reminds me of how Town of Magic basically forces monster rape on the player if they want to advance the ghost possession events, because the so called lesbian ghost has no issues letting her body be violated by tentacles and penis shaped animals for some reason.
Sorry for bringing my ToM criticisms here, I just dearly hope this game will not take the same road.

Of course this is just my opinion, but adding any femboy content in a game that is supposed to be lesbian focused would be a major blunder too. I hope the people asking for that understand the issue, even if it may be something they enjoy.

Reactions: Taboo-Sho

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Of course this is just my opinion, but adding any femboy content in a game that is supposed to be lesbian focused would be a major blunder too. I hope the people asking for that understand the issue, even if it may be something they enjoy.
I 100% Agree, its really annoying seeing everyone want Femboys in everything even though they are some of the most boring ass characters ever. Its even more annoying when we have a femprotag that doesn't have straight content front and center and everyone tom dick and harry come in and starts whining wanting straight content as if there isnt ENOUGH already.

Reactions: keiyurium

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Hey peeps.. Im at the boss slime, but cant for the life of me figure out how to beat him.. Any advise??

Chromevult

Mar 31, 2024
Hey peeps.. Im at the boss slime, but cant for the life of me figure out how to beat him.. Any advise??
It’s a bit of a difficulty spike, it may be easier to just lose and train your stats up more using the gym at the school. my solution was to use the ‘blast scrolls’ that you can find on various levels of the dungeon. I thin’ theres 2 and they each knock off about half the boss’ health bar.

if you’re talking about dodging the slime army just stay in the centre of the map try to dodge and save every few waves.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
It’s a bit of a difficulty spike, it may be easier to just lose and train your stats up more using the gym at the school. my solution was to use the ‘blast scrolls’ that you can find on various levels of the dungeon. I thin’ theres 2 and they each knock off about half the boss’ health bar.

if you’re talking about dodging the slime army just stay in the centre of the map try to dodge and save every few waves.
Cheers.. I finally figured it out, my mc was over trained I guess cuz the fight it self was a piece of cake..
How ever Im not at the watchers, and those sobs are destryoing me. How to beat those bad boys??

DrDuckTape

Dec 27, 2022
Cheers.. I finally figured it out, my mc was over trained I guess cuz the fight it self was a piece of cake..
How ever Im not at the watchers, and those sobs are destryoing me. How to beat those bad boys??
There isn't really a trick to beat the watchers just training and not using your spell (do to the fact its damage falls off in comparison to just the power of PUNCH when you train), and in all honesty being over trained for them is a good idea because they become a standard foe after their intro fight

edit - I can spell i swear

Reactions: TheDarkLight

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
There isn't really a trick to beat the watchers just training and not using your spell (do to the fact its damage falls off in comparison to just the power of PUNCH when you train), and in all honesty being over trained for them is a good idea because they become a standard foe after their intro fight

edit - I can spell i swear
Something tells me Im in for a grind at the gym then.. Any advice on how to make some good money for the soul mending lady besides from dungeons and work that doesnt pay all that much, when you take into consideration that her services are 1k..

LizLeysritt

Nov 19, 2022
Something tells me Im in for a grind at the gym then.. Any advice on how to make some good money for the soul mending lady besides from dungeons and work that doesnt pay all that much, when you take into consideration that her services are 1k..
There's a sidequest regarding a haunted house which can have a different endings. I wont spoil it but one of the endings can help you with your money problem. Make sure to explore the haunted house and you'll get that other ending.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
There's a sidequest regarding a haunted house which can have a different endings. I wont spoil it but one of the endings can help you with your money problem. Make sure to explore the haunted house and you'll get that other ending.
Hmm already been there, got the ghost girl victoria as a cozy roomie out of it..

TheLetterA

Aug 28, 2022
Hmm already been there, got the ghost girl victoria as a cozy roomie out of it..
There's another haunted house quest, confusing I know. The haunted mansion features Victoria. The haunted house is about one of your classmates, look around and you'll be able to talk to them at school.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes