• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

as22

Oct 1, 2018
Why is there a serious lack of cg's in the later part of the game? The hypnosis councillor has no CG, masturbation scenes have no CG, the final dungeon has no CG's for any event, victoria scenes have no CG past the haunted house mission, etc etc.

Dev, you shouldn't even implement the dungeon if it's not finished. If you want to say it's for "bug finding", schizo's here with nothing to do in their lives will literally sweep the entire game 4 times over and create 50 walkthrough mods in a few days, so it doesn't take that long to find bugs lets be honest. Just wait until the CG's are done.

Are you paying someone to create these CG's?

DegenerateAF

Aug 23, 2023
Why is there a serious lack of cg's in the later part of the game? The hypnosis councillor has no CG, masturbation scenes have no CG, the final dungeon has no CG's for any event, victoria scenes have no CG past the haunted house mission, etc etc.

Dev, you shouldn't even implement the dungeon if it's not finished. If you want to say it's for "bug finding", schizo's here with nothing to do in their lives will literally sweep the entire game 4 times over and create 50 walkthrough mods in a few days, so it doesn't take that long to find bugs lets be honest. Just wait until the CG's are done.

Cry about it. IT's better than no public update releases at all.

ShayDvil

Sep 6, 2021
Would love more hypnosis-centric content, either from the counselor or a whole new character together. Maybe have one of the domain bosses be a recurring character be all centered around hypnosis, and them making the MC forget their goal the moment they're close to the boss while enslaving them subtlely.

Basically sabotaging the MC by thinking multiple steps ahead by turning Emma into a spy for the organization is operating in the shadows, or have Emma be a sleeper agent for the rogue domain boss instead, if the boss is actually against the organization.

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021

Bruh, some people actually play for the story and enjoy using their imagination.

TheDarkLight

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018

Usually wouldn't respond to stupid takes like this, but the game is a WIP with art being added extremely frequently. The art you want me to "wait" for not only takes thousands of dollars to implement, but is not a production stopper, so I am able to implement the pixel animations and worry about getting the CG's later.

Your comments on how the game is produced are unwelcome and ignorant. Art takes both time and money, just like development does. Without crowdfunding money, those CG's you want are something I would not be able to afford.

Your remarks towards other players who enjoy the same content that you do are also extremely rude. If people are passionate for content being released that shouldn't be viewed negatively. They are the backbone of what makes these games great. Especially in these forums.

I hope you enjoy the game in the future.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Does every dungeon have a bad ending? I read in the changelog about it, but I didn't find one in the first one.

as22

Oct 1, 2018
Usually wouldn't respond to stupid takes like this, but the game is a WIP with art being added extremely frequently. The art you want me to "wait" for not only takes thousands of dollars to implement, but is not a production stopper, so I am able to implement the pixel animations and worry about getting the CG's later.

Your comments on how the game is produced are unwelcome and ignorant. Art takes both time and money, just like development does. Without crowdfunding money, those CG's you want are something I would not be able to afford.

Your remarks towards other players who enjoy the same content that you do are also extremely rude. If people are passionate for content being released that shouldn't be viewed negatively. They are the backbone of what makes these games great. Especially in these forums.

Nobody said to halt development until the CG comes in. That would be ridiculous, right?
"Don't implement" means implement it into beta builds that you provide to the public. I'm well aware the game is a WIP, I have literally been paying for your shit on pateron since the thread started here.

This is a public forum, I can comment on what I like and what I dislike. This isn't your private blog or discord server. So no, the comments are welcome to those who wish to read them.
Do you think you're the only dev here making a game? There were thousands before you, and the majority of them would agree that implementing half-finished scenes just so you have a quicker release schedule is ridiculous, and I can and will call it out.
It would be like a ren-py dev not implementing renders because they're still a WIP so the players are just relegated to reading the scene text.
I think you've been spending far too long in your circlejerk discord that any negative comment comes across as a slight to you. Which is kinda pathetic.

Also jumping at shadows and adopting this weird victim mindset is really not my problem, but taking any joke at face value and getting upset is really not a good look.

TheDarkLight

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
How can I use Victoria for training? I've just read from here that you can do that.
To use Victoria for training you have to own the Gym Membership Daily or Yearly Pass and she has to be familiar enough with your body. (Possess you 3-5 times depending on if you got her doll from the mansion)

Does every dungeon have a bad ending? I read in the changelog about it, but I didn't find one in the first one.
Currently only the 2nd dungeon has a bad ending. The 1st Dungeon needs to have a bad ending added still. I was convinced to add bad endings after the 1st Dungeon was finished so I need to go back and add that.

Nobody said to halt development until the CG comes in. That would be ridiculous, right?
"Don't implement" means implement it into beta builds that you provide to the public. I'm well aware the game is a WIP, I have literally been paying for your shit on pateron since the thread started here.

This is a public forum, I can comment on what I like and what I dislike. This isn't your private blog or discord server. So no, the comments are welcome to those who wish to read them.
Do you think you're the only dev here making a game? There were thousands before you, and the majority of them would agree that implementing half-finished scenes just so you have a quicker release schedule is ridiculous, and I can and will call it out.
It would be like a ren-py dev not implementing renders because they're still a WIP so the players are just relegated to reading the scene text.
I think you've been spending far too long in your circlejerk discord that any negative comment comes across as a slight to you. Which is kinda pathetic.

Also jumping at shadows and adopting this weird victim mindset is really not my problem, but taking any joke at face value and getting upset is really not a good look.
No one mentioned halting development. You explicitly stated not to release content until it was all done, which is impossible as I need to provide content for people who are funding the game so I can commission the art for that content.

It seems your feelings were hurt and you switched from making subjective remarks to random insults. No one told you that you couldn't post in the forums, but if you post something stupid expect to get called out on it.

Obviously I don't think I'm the only dev here, and I think most devs would understand that the development of games can happen in a variety of different ways. Your fictional "majority of devs" doesn't exist.

Constructive criticism towards the game is always welcome, your comments towards how I produce it are not.

Where you got this victim mindset and discord circle-jerk thing is beyond me, but it's clear responding to you any further is pointless. I'm glad you enjoyed the game enough to support it, but that doesn't give you the right to be an ass.

as22

Oct 1, 2018
You literally used the word "production stopper" lmao. Implying that waiting for CG's would stop the production.
Not to mention a lot of the new events don't even have pixel animations. Some are just a black screens with text. So your statement isn't even congruent in the first place.

" which is impossible"
It's not impossible. I would rather scenes to be fully finished, and you would rather pump them out to use this short update cycle as a selling point for enticing more funding from players.

The majority of devs don't release content without CG's, renders or whatever else to the public making people read text on a black screen, no. "Fictional" JFL

In the end, you responded passive-aggressively, posting terms you thought would be emotive to be manipulative like "extremely rude" and it failed. I hate people like you.
You could have just said "Nah bro I'm gonna keep making the game like this because it keeps my motivation up" and I wouldn't have even responded. Maybe even given you a thumbs up for being based. But you had to turn out like this instead

Reactions: Taboo-Sho

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019

He is right though, no? It seems like you're 1 cycle ahead, spend for the CGs and then release the finished scene, or say that you're doing it the way you are for financial reasons, people can draw their own conclusion. But it's not natural that as you say, you're releasing scenes as like a fundraiser for them to get CGs retroactively? This is not a normal production process, yes the majority of devs would agree. Im not against that if it produce a good game within your means but that is not normal process

Reactions: TheLetterA

TheDarkLight

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
He is right though, no? It seems like you're 1 cycle ahead, spend for the CGs and then release the finished scene, or say that you're doing it the way you are for financial reasons, people can draw their own conclusion. But it's not natural that as you say, you're releasing scenes as like a fundraiser for them to get CGs retroactively? This is not a normal production process, yes the majority of devs would agree. Im not against that if it produce a good game within your means but that is not normal process
There's no set way for a game to release. You're just applying your personal standards for how it should be done just as he is.

There is no normal process, development occurs in a multitude of ways. I'm free to develop the game how I please, just as other developers are as well.

Releasing partial content to raise money is completely natural. Most developers don't have thousands to commission artwork on a whim while hoping that people will support them later on. The way my scenes are structured in particular cost a large amount of money as well.

Jul 28, 2017
"Don't implement" means implement it into beta builds that you provide to the public.
Cutting your comment to this since this is what i wish to address.
A personal favourite and one of the greatest success stories of any western H-game, Monster Girl Dreams, started its development with nary any art for its characters. The scenes were still getting implemented as they were getting developed, regardless of the CG status of said scenes.

Even now, said game is getting updates on age old content, with new art and additional CG.

This is not the only success story of an independent project that started with little but the creator's passion that has undergone such a cycle.

There is a precedent where such a form of implementation results in a more successful development cycle.

As a matter of fact, this is likely the wisest approach a solo-developer can take when undertaking a long passion-project, as initially, the only driving force said projects have is what the developer is willing put in and any additional drive can only come from the exposure that glimpses of the completed project can provide.

These incomplete scenes are exactly what provide the sort of "drive" that can help a developer push the project forward through any real-life circumstances that may come up in the course of the development cycle. Asking them to wait to implement them is absurd and likely to result in the whole endeavor failing.

sans2234

Sep 11, 2022
Why do people on these sites always argue and act super entitled with the devs. Be happy that they're here and responsive. If you have issues, you can voice them critically, and respectfully. If you don't like the dev's work habits... no one is forcing you to support them on patreon. Video games are usually a passion for those who make them and while creators are open to critique, they're not going to change their vision because someone can't wank faster to the content they want.

ForlornF

Oct 7, 2022
The game is pretty good. Good art and it's also about futanari. I hope it will continue to develop

LizLeysritt

Nov 19, 2022
How do you beat the slime boss at the sewer dungeon?
You can train at the school gym and city gym to raise your stats. For the city gym, I suggest that you earn money from the restaurant so you can afford the annual gym pass (unlimited) so you won't have to pay for day passes. With that said, day passes are still good if you just want to increase a few stats.

Reactions: TheLetterA

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
How do you beat the slime boss at the sewer dungeon?
If you pick up the scrolls in the dungeon, the fight should be easy to win. Then you just have to tank enough of the puzzle before the fight (gain health and other stats by training as above). Sitting still at the top and only dodging the wave pattern worked well for me.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes