timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Can't get over how gorgeous and cinematic this game is, there are some really great visuals. I couldn't help but make a few signatures from it, welcome to use them if you want.

View attachment 247934
View attachment 247935
View attachment 247936

Also, this is probably my favorite shot in the game I've found. I'm not a foot fetishist but the way this is shot shows how innocent and delicate Gloria is.

View attachment 247940
I, however, am one. Bring on the footjobs!

Reactions: smokebox

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Guys!
Its a soulles game! Great renders and animations. Like Midnight Paradise. MEH!
Icstor is my last hope to get a good game.
This plastic shit i dont even pirate.

Just my 2 cent.
I mean just Wow! I don't even know how to respond to that.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
As for the pauses that has been discussed as well. I will be much more conservative with their use going forward.
Admittedly, this is a common Japanese VN thing that drives me to tooth-grinding annoyance, but that's my issue. It's just that seeing something like:

(I have to be careful.

...triggers every negative synapse in my writer's brain. I swear it's not OCD. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: misadventureboy

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Admittedly, this is a common Japanese VN thing that drives me to tooth-grinding annoyance, but that's my issue. It's just that seeing something like:

(I have to be careful.

...triggers every negative synapse in my writer's brain. I swear it's not OCD. :ROFLMAO:
That's why Jap vns use CTCs.

Reactions: Segnbora

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Meh!
Not my cup of tea.No incest.
Good animations and renders... But to much blabla.

Meh!
I have rather a good incest story with renders and animations like Milf city or DoD.
PS
Your work is great sir! But not my desire.
Just my 2 cent.
We all have our opinions and preferences but I do think it's a shame that so many fans of adult games are obsessed with incest and refuse to try different types of games. Oh well. Still not sure why you went from saying his work is great to it being soulles in the next post..

Reactions: swammy

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
If it's not a one and done thing(personally i hope it isn't), next time something like that happens i guess Philly could have it be only on the path of people that chose to go all the way, so that people that are not into that sort of thing can't accidentally run into it.
Well that's a good compromise.

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes