Manse

Jan 29, 2018
@Philly_Games Several movie and game references have been discussed. I haven't noticed anyone mention that "something different" was called K L X. Is that just a coincidence or a forum reference?

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
@Philly_Games, you don't need to get drunk because the start of this game was awesome. Good amount of content, a great script I loved to read every dialogue, the glossary was a good idea, so you don't need to make any character explains everything and you just read what you don't know in the info menu. Great renders and animations and I was really surprised to see animations beyond the sex scenes(I know they take so much to program every move and to render them) and I saw you used the same score and lust system, it's simple but efficient. I hope you would be successful with your project, it has a huge potential.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
He saved her twice so i'm going to guess he isn't all evil at least but I still doubt he's just going to hand her over and make our lives easy.
Guys like that tend to die protecting the beauties before MC takes over. I doubt he'll get a happy end whatever his motivations are.:(

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Damn you for that sneaky GOT reference Philly, damn you.
And it's my least favourite scene to remember too!

On another note, Victoria is hot and all but something is off about her. She's too eager and willing and for the whole scene I felt like the next second there would be a metal spike shooting out of her butthole impaling me.
Will be interesting to find out what this "Augment" thing actually entails besides brainwashing.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
I was bored. So I made an Android link.
Unoffcial Android version:

lkta

May 3, 2017
Also, heads up. PLAY WITH MUSIC!!! It cost me a metric fuck ton but it's so worth it.
Well that was rather impressive. Great visuals, Great soundtrack (although the guns at the beginning could maybe do with a little more oomph) & interesting enough story so far. Also like that nothing seems forced, Sure everyone will fuck you but nice to have choices every step . Cheers :)

Reactions: Namco15
4.80 star(s) 397 Votes