Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
But But...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well that scene did make me think who that guy is and how he's defeating foes mate of metal that easy, punching hard metal and not hurt his hands even a little, it was a great scene, especially when crushing that last foe's head, or did he just puncture the eyes :p

Of course we did, but the girls are even more impressive. :p Hard to pick a favorite yet.
Women always win, haha, especially whehn we have such fine and gorgeous ladies like Chandra and Victoria, yum yum, a lot of things would slip by me looking at them two :p
Give it up Philly. The only time people want to see crushed head is if they are into extreme femdom.

Excelsior
Or when it's a dude trying to NTR you, steal your girls or hurt them, let the skull crushing commence! :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If that happens the skull crushing would begin with cutting the ashole's arms and bludgeoning it to death
I'd just pop his eyes out hanging from the sockets and replace them with his nuts, rip out the dick with pliers and feed it to the dogs, let the sucker bleed to death, that's more appropriate xD

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
So having played the first episode I can say this is a very well-made game. The visuals are right at the top of all patreon based games that are on offer there's no doubt about that.

Still, there are some things that are leaving me not quite as overwhelmed as I hoped as I was going to be.

The story is a bit all over the place at the moment, which is forgivable being a first episode. It does tread a dangerous line close to being pretentious however. The sex is coming early and fast which I personally would have preferred dialed down, there's a bit to say about pacing here.

All in all this is looking very promised and I'm looking forward to further releases.

Reactions: Hyped

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i'll let you stay a pervert while still explaining..."Batman 1989..Joker quote"..rhubarb is slang for joke/pun/etc the term actually means dont try to upjoke someone's joke..now you may return to your kinky thoughts innocent wee lass.
Sir, Uwe Boll called, he wants to turn your joke into a movie.

Back to dreamers... Stella got an appearance upgrade

4.80 star(s) 397 Votes