• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Naczin

Jan 24, 2022
Hey guys, I had to redownload the whole thing and now I'm stuck at the beginning... Is there any save available that I can use so that I don't need to get back there ?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Hey guys, I had to redownload the whole thing and now I'm stuck at the beginning... Is there any save available that I can use so that I don't need to get back there ?
Someone probably could give you a save, but none of your choices would've been the same as theirs. Your best bet is holding down control and speeding through until you get to the most recent choice you can remember.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I don't believe this. I haven't touched this in years (looking forward to buying it too) and now I realize that Gloria was born last month lol.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Here's an ultra secret trick for Renpy games that only a few of us, The Chosen Ones, knew until today:
- Right click on the "Skip" button at the bottom of the screen.
- "Do you really want to skip until the next choice?" YES!!!

Two things to bear in mind:
1) For obvious reasons, it only works in games where the quick menu hasn't been disabled.
2) I'm putting my life on the line for disclosing such information, so I beg you to use it sagely.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Here's an ultra secret trick for Renpy games that only a few of us, The Chosen Ones, knew until today:

1) For obvious reasons, it only works in games where the quick menu hasn't been disabled.
2) I'm putting my life on the line for disclosing such information, so I beg you to use it sagely.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017

Don't worry, I have a very secret place where hide you. It isn't cheap, but nobody will find you.

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
right except dev can remove whole bar if wants.

When will Philly release the final chapter. This Motherfucker is taking too long.
well he has until xmas eve/day 2024 until f95 plants abandoned tag so update will come out before that.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
When an user posts only a comment in this site and he/she uses that comment to call someone "motherfucker", I start to wonder: is he a troll or is she a troll?

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostly
4.80 star(s) 396 Votes