• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art City of Broken Dreamers: Fan Art

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Back to my DAZ Journey: Still playing with Vic model and posing.

Finally back from my summer break, but now I'm knee deep into some intense job related tasks, so I decided relax a bit with DAZ.
Given that I've been unable so far to nail the original Philly model for Victoria, I've surrendered myself already and I'm just trying instead to get her model a bit more to my liking (while trying to stay somewhat faithful to her).

Also, I've been using pre-baked poses so far, just with some tweaking, so this is the first time I've posed the character mostly from the base T-pose to the final render by myself. The rest of the scene is pretty simple, as I just wanted to focus on playing with DAZ pose controls.

VicCouchFinalV2Denoise.png

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 2938060

The first test using predefined shapes, unfortunately it didn't work with other shapes and it has issues with moisture shell too.
Is was a good first test render. That bundle is for Genesis 8, though. There is another one for Genesis 9, if you are running G9, or you can convert some samples. Here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And about the "Moisture shell", that bundle has its own shell available, I think. Here:

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Is was a good first test render. That bundle is for Genesis 8, though. There is another one for Genesis 9, if you are running G9, or you can convert some samples. Here:

And about the "Moisture shell", that bundle has its own shell available, I think. Here:
I don't have a genesis 9 version of Victoria Shields, the one that I use it's an old G8F from 2019 or 2020s. I'll check if there is any way to upgrade her to G9F and maybe tweak her a bit to look closer to her version from the game.

Reactions: AlienEDM

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Couldn't convert Vic to G9, the conversion scripts produced garbage results, only the old model is usable for now :cry:.
That insanely attractive body and those beautiful wide hips... dayum !!:love: Don't worry too much about the details, bruh. You can't go wrong with a render of Vic.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight