• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art City of Broken Dreamers: Fan Art

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Hi guys!

It has been quite some time since I posted images here. Due to some drastic changes on both my personal life and my job a few months ago, I completely stopped messing with DAZ (and almost all gaming in general) :/

BUT, I happened to find some free time during this Easter week, and decided to dust off my rusty DAZ skills. Monday will probably be back to "business as usual", but meanwhile, and without further ado, here is my latest render, which I got while exploring and practicing with fog and blur settings in Daz.

This is Vicky taking a relaxing sauna (as I'm calling her now). I've modified her model and proportions so much since my earlier tries to cater for my own tastes that she's obviously no more a shameless try to get Victoria from CoBD. But, credit where is due, Victoria will always be my muse and inspiration for her. Forgive me, Victoria lovers out there :)

Hope you like it. Best of luck for all of you, and have a great weekend!

VicSaunaV2tk.png

Last edited:

Martin Luthor

May 8, 2023
Hi guys!

It has been quite some time since I posted images here. Due to some drastic changes on both my personal life and my job a few months ago, I completely stopped messing with DAZ (and almost all gaming in general) :/

BUT, I happened to find some free time during this Easter week, and decided to dust off my rusty DAZ skills. Monday will probably be back to "business as usual", but meanwhile, and without further ado, here is my latest render, which I got while exploring and practicing with fog and blur settings in Daz.

This is Vicky taking a relaxing sauna (as I'm calling her now). I've modified her model and proportions so much since my earlier tries to cater for my own tastes that she's obviously no more a shameless try to get Victoria from CoBD. But, credit where is due, Victoria will always be my muse and inspiration for her. Forgive me, Victoria lovers out there :)

Hope you like it. Best of luck for all of you, and have a great weekend!

View attachment 3499473
Man i am trying so hard but can't even get close to this, Would you kind enough to share your daz model ?

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Man i am trying so hard but can't even get close to this, Would you kind enough to share your daz model ?
Hey! Sure, no problem: I'm using the Charlotte 8 model for Daz Studio with Ainsley hair. Philly must be merging the face with another model, or just tuning her in a way I've not been able to replicate yet, though. Then I have a couple of morphs for the body (I think they are named "For the Love of Curves" morphs for the body, plus the "Breast Utilities" and "glutes and breasts" controls for shaping the rest of the body). Finally, I'm using the Perfectly Imperfect skin, but with a custom texture map and tweaked parameters (my latest iteration, not still posted here, include a pinkish skin tone, much closer to the actual Victoria skin in the game). Then some other details like the nails and makeup, but thats all generic stuff from several random packages.

Good luck, and hope to see some posts from you soon!