Circle tekua games

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
Anybody have the new Soel minigame? I usually purchase it myself because I like to support this dev, but paypal doesn't work on DLsite anymore so womp womp

Reactions: Gabbro200

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
wow, the animation looks really bad.
Not really.
It's not their best animation but it's fine the way it is... and is only a single animation.
Every enemy has an animation for every action they do in battle (without mentioning the changes in their faces when they are horny).

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Not really.
It's not their best animation but it's fine the way it is... and is only a single animation.
Every enemy has an animation for every action they do in battle (without mentioning the changes in their faces when they are horny).
Hey at least it's not nikke goddess of victory levels of lobby animation where you interact with them and they do the same animation over and over again.

Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Hey at least it's not nikke goddess of victory levels of lobby animation where you interact with them and they do the same animation over and over again.
Don't open this pandora's vase man.
I don't really get why a lot of people like that game so much...and to spend a lot of money on it.
Let's close this argument here :LOL: