Unity Churn Vector [Patch c6688e38] [Naelstrof]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Gameplay is less of a stealth game and more of a puzzle game. The only real stealth ability you have is detective vision when crouched and it's not like you can really distract or manipulate the guards. It's more just knowing who to grab and getting rid of them due to their being limited resources

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
Gameplay is less of a stealth game and more of a puzzle game. The only real stealth ability you have is detective vision when crouched and it's not like you can really distract or manipulate the guards. It's more just knowing who to grab and getting rid of them due to their being limited resources
In the first level you have pathing options for getting to your target which is risk vs time, i.e walking through the cubicles is faster then walking all the way around, but there are more people that can spot you there and you have the guard looking down at the cubicals, you can go along a top route that requires jumping and not obvious unless the player noticed it as a path. NPCs will react to noise (like jumping) and their reaction time is slow enough that you have a chance to hide. If anything what hurts it as a stealth game is some NPCs taking too long to move on to the next part of their scripted path i.e one time when at the room of the boss in the first level, I waited above for her to face away from the guard but she never moved till I got impaitant and just jumped down for my attack on the guard.

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I gave it a whirl and got through most of it. Though the last level was a bit of a pain so I lost interest; it was taking like 20 minutes or more at this point so I stopped.

First Level: pretty good design. Would be nice if it either explained how to the controls worked and what is interactable and what is just a doo-dad or set dressing. Or in a more organic way. It took a couple of restarts to figure it out. Like how to hide in lockers, or what happens after using the glory holes. I didn't expect that the breeding mount to break after a couple of uses. The struggling was kind of jank because sometimes I would just grab and drag someone instead of cock voring them. It is pretty useful to be able to just pull someone out of the way. Maybe change grab to E and hold E to cock vore. I've tapped and fumbled it more times then I could count and having enemies clothes explode or leave them covered in cum but then have them escape and tazer me; it was fiddly. It would be nice to have the controls and gameplay loop explained or having things that you can interact with more obvious that you are suposed to return to the entrence in order to leave. Some of the alternate routes where sort of just there without any real logic to connect to them or reason to use them. I stumbled into one on the way out and it just made me wonder if I was even supposed to be here yet.

Second Level: It was a total chore to try and navigate around the warehouse; it was nice that there are alternate routes but I struggled to find the way to some of the overseers and thought I was supposed to like; drop down or climb something when I just didn't walk cock first into a room out of the way. I wish that it explained the stuffed animal onaholes better; because I would have used them more. It was also here that I found that you can just leave condoms in high traffic places and people would comment on them and that honestly made me laugh; 'Looks like someone is slacking' and then the condom's thoughts 'What am I going to roll to my station?' The biggest problem with this level was trying to figure out who the targets where. They didn't really stand out that much despite being the only kangroo's there; I would recommend making them 20% larger or make the fodder mobs 20% smaller. Or both.

Third Level: Ok this one was really great concept but the first half of the level is confusing; I thought I was supposed to climb the crane at first and do something there; but that wasn't the case at all. I love that the boss just ambles around clearing up some of the mobs for you on its own. It's hitbox is fucky and it gets stuck in weird places making it difficult for you to finish the level because they got their head stuck. Going to need to make it smaller or faff about with it so it doesn't break. I really liked that the boss could eat the player because after two levels it was a nice change of pace. I don't know if the boss interacted with the onaholes, breeding mounts or gloryholes but it would be great if it did. Like say the boss catches the player there is a chance to struggle instead of losing instantly and having to go through the whole animation and then have the dragon boss just stand there while you are wondering if there is a game over screen or a prompt. Like I said earlier about the struggling and interacting. If you get caught by the boss have them drag you over towards the nearest onahole/breeding mount/gloryhole and churn you into cum there. So at least then there would be more fainality before you have to reset the level and try again. Also; the giant condom for the dragon boss when you win is great. I would have loved to leave it in the boss room and have people pass through; 'wow she was such a ball breaker; now she is ball batter lol' you missed so many chance for stupid puns and jokes.

Forth Level: I don't know where to start. IT was huge and cramped at the same time and it was only here that I realized that the NPC actually interacted with things. All the automaticly closing doors made it really interesting and it was just a pain to get around and NPC's would sometimes get stuck. It felt more like a puzzle game at this point but it took way, way too long to try and finish and could use some fine tuning. The mouse nun was the most interesting; her room was full of condoms but she wasn't a shemale/futa? I was let down because I expected her to just trick one of the church followers into her room or have her turn the tables on you or something. The condoms in her room couldn't be moved and it was difficult and janky to try and use the onaholes as well.

Other then that it was fun and silly and sort of fap worthy? I'm a huge fan of the fetish of course. The 'stealth' mechanics are the best part. Sometimes just seeing what sort of shit I can get away with because I'm crouched is amazing. Don't change this XD

Tl;dr: NPC's need better pathing and patrol tuning, better/smaller starting experience, more enmies that can cock vore the player, make the optional objectives more clear on what/how to do them.

Last edited:

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
This is rare, a cock-vore game where you are the pred.
And also a well made game.

pikuhnik

Nov 7, 2019
Sucks to see Kobold Kare getting dropped for this.
Koboldkare hasn't been "dropped" it's just on support now
and that was like their first foray into game development
its good for them that they're not just stuck to iterating and iterating on their first project
I think they said something about if they were going to do anything major with Koboldkare it would be to just make a sequel with more experience under their belt

t. Owns both games on steam and stayed up late for the midnight drop of Churn Vector

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Churn Vector is a single-player stealth action game, where instead of eliminating targets with a gun, you eliminate them with your cock!
Accidentally get caught? Store your mistake in the balls.
Physics simulated hefty balls, too many mistakes will drag you down!
Use various environmental stations to reduce your load.
Take on challenging contracts from characters trying to get vored discretely.
Accidentally get caught? Store your mistake in the balls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Physics simulated hefty balls, too many mistakes will drag you down!

Use various environmental stations to reduce your load.

Game of the year? :KEK:

ohmur

May 3, 2018
You can break vases/glassware to attract all NPCs within earshot of it
If you stand in view of an NPC for a bit they'll walk over to investigate before fully alerting making them easy targets
If you let a dog radio for help instead of eating them right away all the guards in the level will run to search that position and the other areas will be guard free for a bit
While not really reliable, you can also leave out condoms to distract NPCs

You don't need to do any of this most of the time but it can make things easier

thatsbqnkers

Jun 30, 2023
Seems like a malicious file, no matter what I disable it still gets deleted and or flagged as malicious even after being ran through multiple things.

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
I find the revive mechanic for those vored and you put in a condom weird. It took me a while to notice it where on level 1,3 and 4 there is a machine on the map that when a condom is rolled near it a NPC can turn the condom back into the NPC it came from. On level 2 since there are no machines on the map NPCs will just stare at a condom but in the other levels they will try to revive. This means on the other levels if you do leave condoms to distract NPCs they will try to bring it back and you'd have that NPC back on the map that when you run into them again will alert or attack you.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Since this is by the same developer as Kobold Kare, the release of this new game on Steam immediately sent it into the "New and Trending" list, meaning it's showing up in a bunch of peoples' Recommendations section. This is hilarious.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
The struggling was kind of jank because sometimes I would just grab and drag someone instead of cock voring them. It is pretty useful to be able to just pull someone out of the way. Maybe change grab to E and hold E to cock vore. I've tapped and fumbled it more times then I could count and having enemies clothes explode or leave them covered in cum but then have them escape and tazer me; it was fiddly. It would be nice to have the controls and gameplay loop explained or having things that you can interact with more obvious that you are suposed to return to the entrence in order to leave
The struggling is pretty simple from what I've seen. If you move around, you will drag the target with you, if you stand still for a little bit, you will cock vore.
Controls arevery simple currently:

WASD to move around
E to interact (cock vore, dump load, hide in locker, etc)
C/Ctrl to crouch. This will activate stealth vision, letting you see nearby npcs through walls.
Shift to sprint, this does make getting detected faster
Tab to view objectives (not really usefull, unless you are trying to complete the optional objectives)

Reactions: timiko
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes