• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Churn Vector [Patch 889d3f56] [Naelstrof]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
ayo is anyone able to have more than one modded character in the game at a time or is that just how it works was adding my own characters and they literally cannot co-exist

May 26, 2021
I have never made the mods work. I do put it into C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\ArchivalEugeneNaelstrof\ChurnVector ant nothing. I even made MODS folder in there. I basically created copies around just to see if anything works. So far nothing ever worked.
did you extract the file or tranfer the file as the workshop ID View attachment 3563156 if you dont load them that way they dont take i had the same issue also make sure your running the latest version
ill add to this a decent tip rename the mods after download. if ya doing them 1 by one its easy enough. but if ya did a bunch its annoying. if ya cant find the steam workshop pics.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Nvm again I only got the new pred and one voreable enemy to work anyone know how to get multiple voreable modded NPCs to work at the same time.
So far there are only 2 voreable npc mods, so that might be your problem. Most mods replace the player character, so you can only use one mod at a time.
From looking at the workshop, there are currently around 4 mods you can use at the same time:
October Val, Altea; both npc mods.
Cv_construct; map mod
Literally every other mod; pc mod, only 1 mod works at a time, as there is no option to change in game

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
So far there are only 2 voreable npc mods, so that might be your problem. Most mods replace the player character, so you can only use one mod at a time.
From looking at the workshop, there are currently around 4 mods you can use at the same time:
October Val, Altea; both npc mods.
Cv_construct; map mod
Literally every other mod; pc mod, only 1 mod works at a time, as there is no option to change in game
nvm again I figured it out I had to make multiple replaceable characters using the same(main) modprofile

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
ChurnVector-Patch10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Can someone release like a zip version of this the torrent just will not download this

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Naelstrof is like a mad scientist with these games.

Hes incredibly talented and clearly has a lot of drive, but he makes some insane shit.

I've looked through his code to see how KoboldKare works, and the dude is a magician (So is Vilar, the dude that helped him create the sex position code).
Got Yandere Simulatior dev reference.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
I do think KK could have had some more time given to it, but if naelstrof felt it was feature complete it is what it is. He was smart enough to get KK workshop support so that players could still get new content without him. I do hope CV gets more than the basic suite, even though it isn't my thing compared to KK.

LeonZi

Jul 20, 2019
Dev: Completes a game and moves on to the next thing, coming back to previous game only for bug fixes

Some people: "How dare the dev not continue working on a game until the end of time"
Are you sure he completed it? I have a lot of people who will disagree with this. The game is still crude in many ways, but for fools like you and Naelstrof, who does not understand the meaning of her existence and is accustomed to showing her femininity in everything.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChurnVector-Patch11(patch 8d9b39de)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
A game like this but instead of full furry it were a futa with horsecock, and instead of vore, you had to rape everyone in the map and cumflate them until they can't move.
Now THAT would be awesome, even if the graphics kept being kinda simple (it's a cool style, plus the physics of the huge horsecock, arousal, and the breedinig mounts are the real stars in this game to me so far). Too bad it's full furry AND vore.

Not kink shaming, I have my own fucked up fantasies and things that turn me on, but wish I could understand what is the arousing appeal of inserting other beings through your urethra.

Reactions: ElmerFapp
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes