Unity Churn Vector [Patch c6688e38] [Naelstrof]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
maybe you need to install css
unless CSS stands for something else that I'm not aware of. all the redistributables were properly installed during initial setup of the computer, if unity somehow requires me to install Cascading Style Sheets for mods to work, then I probably hit a roadblock unless you are willing to walk me through this.

Reactions: lamorion

Silverrrain2

Dec 9, 2020
So, anyone had any luck with installing the only new map in workshop (CV_construct) ? I got kind of a weird result. The numbering of levels is off, as construct was supposed to be level number 3, but only four levels show up. I also got 80% completetion on my save, but I can not for the love of god start the map. Any ideas?
Same problem on my end. Probably has something to do with public build being updated 5 days ago, as per steamdb. Version on here is outdated.

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
unless CSS stands for something else that I'm not aware of. all the redistributables were properly installed during initial setup of the computer, if unity somehow requires me to install Cascading Style Sheets for mods to work, then I probably hit a roadblock unless you are willing to walk me through this.
He was making a joke, and was likely referring to Counter Strike Source, which is needed for a lot of Garry's Mod addons to function. Why he was making a joke about Gmod, I haven't the faintest idea.

CrowSensei

Jul 23, 2021
I'm super into HUGE balls, complete with physics, but Cock Vore (any vore really) has always been a turn off.

Kitsunefox

Oct 17, 2023
Is where the game gets installed not where the .exe is? I'm really confused why the cheats mod isn't working
to get the cheat mod to work you need to go to where the .EXE is and download

Simple Installation (Beginner Friendly)This is for people who are overwhelmed or quickly confused with these kinds of things.
Prerequisites:

• Latest Game from or here
  • Latest Mod from (ChurnVectorCheats_All_In_One.zip)
  1. Open
  2. Extract the contents of the zip into your game folder where the .exe is.
theres more details avaliable at

hope this helps you out

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
to get the cheat mod to work you need to go to where the .EXE is and download

Simple Installation (Beginner Friendly)This is for people who are overwhelmed or quickly confused with these kinds of things.
Prerequisites:

• Latest Game from or here
  • Latest Mod from (ChurnVectorCheats_All_In_One.zip)
  1. Open
  2. Extract the contents of the zip into your game folder where the .exe is.
theres more details avaliable at

hope this helps you out
I have the latest version of the game and the latest version of the mod and I've found the Naelstrof file but I only see the .exe for kobold kare in that file and not the .exe for churn vector in that file. So the only issue I'm having is figuring out where the .exe is for churn vector so I can install the mod properly but at this rate I'll just play the game without the cheat mod

Kitsunefox

Oct 17, 2023
I have the latest version of the game and the latest version of the mod and I've found the Naelstrof file but I only see the .exe for kobold kare in that file and not the .exe for churn vector in that file. So the only issue I'm having is figuring out where the .exe is for churn vector so I can install the mod properly but at this rate I'll just play the game without the cheat mod
if your wanting to add workshop mods your looking at appdata/LocalLow/ArchivalEugeneNaelstrof
for the mod that husko made you just need to put it in steam/steamapps/common/churnvector/ and right where the exe is or where ever you extracted the game to this is where mine is located

if you launch it from the desktop you can right click it and see if it has open file location option

Shadenser

Feb 14, 2021
ChurnVector-Patch8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
it's the still 4A version, when its already 99517f52

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ChurnVector-Patch8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Re-upload, because links in the OP are fucky.​

Soulioo

Jan 2, 2019
even though i downloaded workshop mod, and i added it into Appdata ... (the folder where the saves are) and even into the folder MODS in game folder. Nothing makes the mod works. Its the Construct map, im trying to play.

Silverrrain2

Dec 9, 2020
even though i downloaded workshop mod, and i added it into Appdata ... (the folder where the saves are) and even into the folder MODS in game folder. Nothing makes the mod works. Its the Construct map, im trying to play.
You need the latest version. The one in the torrent (that seems to be dead) one message above. Main page still has outdated one.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes