• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video CHRS collection [2024-02-04] [chrstian]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Valerianxx

Aug 2, 2023
Since so far this year has started off on a very slow note for realistic long form animations, does anyone know some other great creators

besides Wildeer, Radeon, TheRopeDude, ZMFSM, Nagoon?

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
I personally hooe to see much more Camilla anal with a beast or troll perhaps. She hasn’t been with a troll yet. I would live to see it!

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Is The Secret of Irkngthand actually Luell & Serana part 1? Cuz in Rule34Video I found only the named like this:
Luell & Serana (The Secret of Irkngthand: Part II) - CHRS duration 31:24
Luell & Serana II (The Secret of Irkngthand: Part III) - CHRS duration 25:27
Or Elves Are The Perfect Breeding Slaves duration 21:59 is Luell & Serana part 1?

If someone can decrypt the Luell & Serana order, I would be grateful. o_O:KEK:

May 4, 2020
Is The Secret of Irkngthand actually Luell & Serana part 1? Cuz in Rule34Video I found only the named like this:
Luell & Serana (The Secret of Irkngthand: Part II) - CHRS duration 31:24
Luell & Serana II (The Secret of Irkngthand: Part III) - CHRS duration 25:27
Or Elves Are The Perfect Breeding Slaves duration 21:59 is Luell & Serana part 1?

If someone can decrypt the Luell & Serana order, I would be grateful. o_O:KEK:
Irkngthand is Luelle and Serana part 1, that is correct.

Reactions: ivanov95

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Irkngthand is Luelle and Serana part 1, that is correct.
So The Secret of Irkngthand and Elves Are The Perfect Breeding Slaves are basically the same video, but the elves one is a shorter version of it? And Luell & Serana only has 4 parts, right?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
So The Secret of Irkngthand and Elves Are The Perfect Breeding Slaves are basically the same video, but the elves one is a shorter version of it? And Luell & Serana only has 4 parts, right?
Elves is a preview, Irkng is the full video. Yes only four parts.

Reactions: ivanov95
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes