VN Ren'Py Chrono's Legacy [v0.1.3] [White Zafiro]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
First of all, the Girls are just beautiful. The story is promising... and here comes the big BUT.... working on 2 games at the same time seems to have a price. The update doesn´t rly feel like an update AT ALL.
If you are a fast reader it doesn´t even take you 3 minutes until you reach the end of the current version. Thats just underwhelming. Thought about subbing before, but i guess i´m just going to wait for a couple more updates and hope they´re going to get bigger in the future.

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
If you want to mix ntr and harem, then do it. It is your game, your vision. There is no reason there can not be both paths in a game. There are plenty of games I will not play for one reason or another. But to demand devs share the entire plot before the game even gets started is unreasonable in my view. If we dont like the game we will tell you, but its just an opinion. To be honest people crying about lack of info on ntr and harem before it even happens are the equivalent a cuck MC little girly boys whos opinions shouldnt matter. [Cant wait to see how many cry babies I piiss off with this comment]

Ohh by the way, loving the game so far.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If you want to mix ntr and harem, then do it. It is your game, your vision. There is no reason there can not be both paths in a game. There are plenty of games I will not play for one reason or another. But to demand devs share the entire plot before the game even gets started is unreasonable in my view. If we dont like the game we will tell you, but its just an opinion. To be honest people crying about lack of info on ntr and harem before it even happens are the equivalent a cuck MC little girly boys whos opinions shouldnt matter. [Cant wait to see how many cry babies I piiss off with this comment]

Ohh by the way, loving the game so far.
It's been confirmed that there's no NTR so the only one still crying is you, and the dev isn't on this site so your cries aren't even being heard by anyone who matters to this.
Besides that NTR for this game's dynamic would be dumb. NTRing a womanizer chad MC makes no sense, he's not gonna get hung up about losing his girl, he's gonna go hit the bar and come home with 3 more.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
no NTR option? then its gonna be one of those generic HS harem/vanilla games...
Yes, instead of the terrible boring NTR, vanilla games. NTR games just sucks, admit that. The story in short: Here's my GF, fuck here. Next guy, here's my GF, fuck her. Next guy, here's my GF, fuck her and so on. Nothing else happens. Booooooooring, glad we didn't get that boring shit here. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rex G
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes