3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Cover.png

Overview:
"Chrono's IF" invites players into a captivating and immersive adult visual novel experience, where the boundaries of fantasy, romance, and mystery blur in a steampunk-inspired world.

Assume the role of the protagonist, heir to a once-revered family, now betrayed and dishonored. Unravel the mystery behind a dark conspiracy, take on secondary jobs to get rewards that will help you make your journey easier (if you manage to survive those jobs), and make choices that impact the narrative, relationships, and the overall experience.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2024-01-27
Developer: White Zafiro - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Chrono's Legacy
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

qY_J6_.jpg Screenshot (1070).png df0h5z.jpg v3PSKt.jpg sBLpnq.jpg

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
A steampunk romance game :unsure:

Well, at the very least I will be watching this one to see where it goes. Might add it to my list later on and give it a try.
I'm definitely intrigued at the very least.

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Steampunk Chrono Trigger?! Finally Robo's time to shine!

af1ea2c861c5f5546761126163a81136.jpg

Kidding aside. The artwork/animations are nice to start, but the choices so far make it feel like a demo for now. Looking forward to how it evolves.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Every time I see "IF" in a spin-off game I immediately think it contains NTR :HideThePain::HideThePain:
This is not an unreasonable assumption.... cause that is the case 99% of the time.

Might even be the case here? (is a v0.1)

Depends where it goes, and how it connects to the previous game. (Could be NTR only if you played the other game for example).

That being said, I don't really know this dev. So I won't say for sure. Could simply be same universe but 100 years before or after, or different city and you only get cameos and nothing sexual.

Someone that knows more can enlighten us.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Depends where it goes, and how it connects to the previous game. (Could be NTR only if you played the other game for example).
his other game was going to have ntr but he changed his mind and went for vanilla/harem.
he will either go the same way here or he will go the way he decided against in the other game.
the art is good so all it remains is to know the tags.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This is not an unreasonable assumption.... cause that is the case 99% of the time.

Might even be the case here? (is a v0.1)

That being said, I don't really know this dev. So I won't say for sure. Could simply be same universe but 100 years before or after, or different city and you only get cameos and nothing sexual.

Someone that knows more can enlighten us.
Well, I hope that the LIs of one game don't coincide with those of the other game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
his other game was going to have ntr but he changed his mind and went for vanilla/harem.
he will either go the same way here or he will go the way he decided against in the other game.
the art is good so all it remains is to know the tags.
That doesn't bode well then. :HideThePain:

Especially when you combine that with the fact this is an "IF" story.
Well, I hope that the LIs of one game don't coincide with those of the other game.
That's what I meant by could be NTR if you played the other.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I see no point of making another game while you have a ongoing game already, Chronos Legacy have good potential, you should focus on that game and make it better and better with every update instead of releasing the second game, this never ends well, the games starts getting less and less content, content becomes poor, DEV mental health becomes problem and either one or both games gets abandoned at some point, I hope you will be exception and not fall same route other DEV's fell...

Ianthony

Dec 26, 2021
It is stated that this is patreon exclusive project. So will the dev update this or this is the only public release??

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Ok...just barely started the game but
Dang it's a Fantastic soundtrack so far.

Also that it wasn't blaring when I started the game, thanks

(Not sure why the text repeats itself, maybe that was intentional?)
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDick69+
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes