As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Has map locations ever added to this game it's the only reason I quit playing it I hated guessing where the hell something was as I hate having to have external maps. Internal game maps should have map location names marked.
Map locations is in the doc partially done, but I was going to add those names above the world map locations just like I did with the names of the girls in the hallways of your mansion, I assume something like that is what you're looking for?

Note: I wasnt planning on doing another update before aote, but I'll post a small update later in the line with the world map naming implemented.

I did one example like this?

1703472565301.png

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
So now MC can't go to anyplace except teleporting between the new place, pyramid raid, dragon raid and the training tower?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
For some reason, when I star v0.23, I cannot continue from my old saves. Any help?
Have not touched my saves, and v0.22 still works when loading the saves.

Edit: Looks like they are saving inside the game folder and not the roaming folder for some reason.

Tzcp78

Aug 15, 2023
I stuck at the main quest"Crimson Blood" too.
I can't talk to this guy.There was nothing could interact.
1703529607970.png

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So now MC can't go to anyplace except teleporting between the new place, pyramid raid, dragon raid and the training tower?
Yup don't want stuff to do overlap eachother by any chance that's why i gave the warning if people have stuff they didn't complete yet. They can wait with the next step

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Where can I find the bandits for the princess mission?
The big tree on world map
For some reason, when I star v0.23, I cannot continue from my old saves. Any help?
Have not touched my saves, and v0.22 still works when loading the saves.

Edit: Looks like they are saving inside the game folder and not the roaming folder for some reason.
Is this the full build u downloaded without the extra file? maybe I fucked up.
What's the deal with this? It's like some half-baked censorship so we don't see the MC's ass. Edit: Some kinda cube?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never realized how weird it looks from the other angle is def not for censor perposes mure for the girl to lean on lol I couldn't get a decent place to put the hands on without bugging out

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Chronicles of the Chaosborn [v0.23] [Chaosborn]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 700 MB

- -

Note. Problems with my compression? Send me a PM

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
The one on the table? dosen't work. Was my savefile crash?
Odd. When I clicked it myself, it brought up a short scene about creating a Skill Shop. So I had to teleport back to base and buy the shop. After that the main quest continued. Maybe you need to go buy the shop?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChroniclesOfTheChaosborn-0.23
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I am having same issue did you ever find fix
(Don't cheat) The fight is a mechanic where the fight auto ends when a certain hp treshold has been hit. If you oneshot it which should be impossible at that point the treshold won't be hit and the event won't be completed. So, don't oneshot the dragon and you should be fine

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Here is a small note on what's next.
For the people who don't want to read it. AOTE's update is up next but due to not really being sure how long it'll take coc will get some small releases. All the girls needsa repeatable scene in the new castle so I will be working on a scene every month while working on AOTE.

Last edited:
Reactions: csum
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes