4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
There is a quest on a island above the tower of illusions you can get there by boat. Don't know how to start that quest.
Anyone?
It's been loongtime since i last playd this and was there, but if i remeber correctly there is 1 quest there with old pervert.
Also there is tentacle scene in gave, not including enimies that is.

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone knows where the mentor of the 2nd ring is? And how do I contact the spirits?

Last edited:

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Happy new year to every follower of the adventures of Sylia !
About update 1.0 of Chronicles of Leridia...
New article on my blog, free. More updates about Leridia will be shared on the blog later. Please leave a like there if you read it.

Happy New Year.png

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Why the tag [ABANDONED] ?
1 - The game could still be considered as complete in 0.6.3
2- It's taking time but no, the game is not abandoned, I'm working on it to be better

Do I have to call it 1.0 for the game being complete on the site ? Because thinking it is abandoned is no good at all.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
2- It's taking time but no, the game is not abandoned, I'm working on it to be better

Do I have to call it 1.0 for the game being complete on the site ? Because thinking it is abandoned is no good at all.
not sure, but did you ever said it was completed? it happend to one other game that is completed. the story was done but dev said he wanted to add\rewrite things but never delivered so the game got the abandoned tag instead of the completed tag.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
not sure, but did you ever said it was completed? it happend to one other game that is completed. the story was done but dev said he wanted to add\rewrite things but never delivered so the game got the abandoned tag instead of the completed tag.
That was dev who posted those questions.
Maelion I think thah you should be able to update this thread if you have asked devloper tag and ownership of this thread.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

The abandoned tag is not consistently applied on this site, and the definition is based on how long it's been since the last game update (and sometimes substantial news post). It's something like 3 months without an update is tagged as abandoned. It's also entirely down to the individual moderator how to apply it, so sometimes a news update counts for it to not be labeled abandoned and sometimes doesn't. I always advise to ignore the abandoned tag at first, and check the developer's site to confirm before believing it here.

You could make an argument for it getting the complete label, with planned "DLC" to improve the game, especially if the story itself is complete (been a while since I played). regardless, talk to the moderators and it may be resolved in a way you find satisfactory.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I wanted to make a brand new 1.0 but I guess I should have make another move here. The game itself is playable from start to finish even with the Princess Mode. As it is, the game is in some way in it's 1.0 version.
But I can't call it 1.0 or I should explain this to my community.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tamalito1112

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I wanted to make a brand new 1.0 but I guess I should have make another move here. The game itself is playable from start to finish even with the Princess Mode. As it is, the game is in some way in it's 1.0 version.
But I can't call it 1.0 or I should explain this to my community.
The problem is, you want to change the whole gameplay with the 1.0 version. So currently it makes no sense to start a new game yet if you have to replay the whole game again in 1.0.

Reactions: Taikh

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
Where is the second master? I read is in the bottom right of the bandit camp in Mt. Mune, but each time I talk to him he tries to teach me skills I already have, like avalanche. Do I have the wrong person or am I in the wrong place?

Jan 19, 2021
Where is the second master? I read is in the bottom right of the bandit camp in Mt. Mune, but each time I talk to him he tries to teach me skills I already have, like avalanche. Do I have the wrong person or am I in the wrong place?
Bruce can teach you three things Avalanche, Sidekick and the Sweep. Depending if you already mastered the Uppercut, the art of throwing and the art of the kick.
By the way the strongest kick is Jab2

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes