4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

hamwq

Aug 11, 2017
You'll have to go way back to near the entrance to the woods, there you'll find a huge tree, enter it and it will trigger a cutscene. hope this helps.
Thanks, I was able to finish that mission. Is there a way to teleport back to Slayers Hideout from anywhere on the map?

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi there,
Here’s a good little news for next update : Lust Lv6 will be implemented, theme Whoring.
This will be more deviant class related first (for update event) but it should also be linked to the saint path later.
During Christmas, I’ll offer a x-mas pot (galleries, unreleased stuff) for everybody for free.
Last but not least, the next update should be available in january. I don’t know when exactly, I’ll take a break during christmas eve.

Jun 15, 2018
I love this game but I think the preview pic posted on this thread puts out a lot of people. I do not recommend spoiler pics but at least whatever pics posted should be in high definition.

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Hi there,
Here’s a good little news for next update : Lust Lv6 will be implemented, theme Whoring.
This will be more deviant class related first (for update event) but it should also be linked to the saint path later.
During Christmas, I’ll offer a x-mas pot (galleries, unreleased stuff) for everybody for free.
Last but not least, the next update should be available in january. I don’t know when exactly, I’ll take a break during christmas eve.
Do you consider introduction of "Virgin mode" for Saint Path, where game recognizes Sylia is virgin? It would give bigger motivation to choose this path. I love playing japanese RPG games where girl can become total slut or stay pure. And all defloration scenes would be amazing. In western games girl is rarely virgin.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Virgin option is too complicated because of the lot of scenes. Still, you should be able to do the game on the Saint Path without having to do sex even once.

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Virgin option is too complicated because of the lot of scenes. Still, you should be able to do the game on the Saint Path without having to do sex even once.
It was just an idea. But you are right, it's too late to introduce that kind of feature. Maybe some sex scenes in Saint path with that blonde 'good guy' instead? And I would love some twisted, dark quest like the one with puppet master. And I have to say there is something super sexy about girls in your games, they are total fuck dolls.

Reactions: Maelion and scias85

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Anyone knows how many games it needs to kill all tentacles over? All of them. Total overkill. At last.

Shiv000

Mar 8, 2018
why is it when I got to her wardrobe in her house to change clothes she says...'mmm I don't feel like it' and I cant change what I am wearing?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
why is it when I got to her wardrobe in her house to change clothes she says...'mmm I don't feel like it' and I cant change what I am wearing?
Becouse you ca't chage "scared" guardian out fit. Only for special event you can change clothes, like in beach, dancing, wrestling and 1 onetime lumberjack event.

raj1121998

Sep 15, 2017
y
Sorry to bother again, but i am stuck in Orc lair. I do not find the key and if i look into the Wardrob, I am in a fight with 5 orcs, no change of winning it. Tried it 10 times and different taktics. Dust bomb, Thunderscroll, shellpotion but i kill one or 2 nd then i lose. Help is appreciated.
Thanks
you can beat them.but you are gonna need atleast 6 nets and 20 of firebombs.that's the way i did it.just use the net and firebombs for 3 turns

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
you can beat them.but you are gonna need atleast 6 nets and 20 of firebombs.that's the way i did it.just use the net and firebombs for 3 turns
That's a good way to beat them. But if you want to, or can only, use your fighting skills, remember that the avalanche technique, after it's used twice, brings their ATK down to -2: that means they don't do any damage whatsoever. The ATK -2 lasts long enough for you to focus twice and repeat the avalanche technique, until you get them all down. It'll take 9-12 turns to do so...it takes longer, but it's also cheaper!

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hey all,

You'll find attached all my saves for version 0.3.4, for both the saint and the deviant routes, with txt files indicating what sex-related scene each save corresponds to.

-COMMON: all available sex scenes before the choice you make
-DEVIANT AND SAINT: the second folder is the giant's slut quest.

Because of the bug with the beach giant, all you need to do is use the /DEVIANT/SAVES 2/FILE 13 and /SAINT/SAVES 2/FILE13 save files, to complete the beach giant scenes, but with that fame-reset bug.

These FILE13 save files can also be used of course to move on in the upcoming 0.3.5 version, which according to Maleon should be available pretty soon.

I intend to support Maleon very shortly once I get some moneys available, before the end of Jan or Feb. This is really one of the best games around these days, he deserves as much support as anyone, and more!

Please report if you can any error or mistake :)

Happy new year to all of you!

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes