• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Choose your ideal family

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Let's say you had one chance to create the perfect family and build your incestuous bonds with them,which women/girls would you choose?

Mom - Mrs.Turner [Dreams of Desire]
A true bombshell loving,caring and supportive,she is experienced but not slutty and her hesitation adds to her charm.

Big Sis - Veronica [Man of the House]
Nothing better than a good looking submissive pet as big sis,obeying your orders and always eager to please you.

Lil Sis - Sara [Milfy City]
Cute,timid and overly attached,a big crybaby that looks up to you for guidance,what's not to love!

Girlfriend(not exactly family but part of the cast) - Christina [Depraved Awakening]
She has a certain charm and being a"daddy's girl"adds to her already spicy personality,she is a huge pervert and would be overexcited to see you having sex with your family.

bossman20

Dec 25, 2017
Bella From Sisterly Lust - She enjoys time with MC But denies.

Monica From Where the heart is- Horny all the time but denies MC.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
U

User_804376

I started to think about it, started to make a list but i end up with a list of 25 mothers and 75 sisters.
Just impossible for me to choose a handful out of the hundreds of amazing ladies on this website.
Want to trade?.
You have an abundance of pretty and sweet sisters. 95% of the brothers on this website are complete assholes and waste of human beings.
I guess i would choose Lisa from BB as my little sister and that's it :)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I don't know so many games, and even with limited data it's more or less impossible to choose. But I will try.

* Mom - Kimberly [My sweet Neighbours, given name]

Fun to hang around with, open for experiments. Until now so sleepy that you can fool around with others.

* Big Sister - Rebecca [Melody]

Oh, how I like shy, nerdy bookworms that are just cute.

* Little Sister - Rachel [Sisterly Lust]

The eager adventurous kind, and a redhead on top of it.

* Girlfriend - Megan [Acting Lessons]

Who else? The sweet, down to Earth one, the marrying kind, the one "who you can steal horses with", as we like to say in German.

[Honorable Mentions: Penny (My sweet Neigbours, given name), Melody (Melody, obviously), Liza (Sisterly Lust), Elisha (Our Fate, given name), Smurf (Acting Lessons, after epiphany), Leah (Freeloading Family)]

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
The most likely I'll forget a lot of my favorite characters x'Dbut this is my list for now .

Mom Linda [Milfy City] Stepmom Elena [lucky Mark ]

Big Sister Anna [Anna Exciting Affection]
Dana [Dreaming of Dana]

Little Sisters Elly [Parental Love]
Sara [Milfy City]
Elena [Dating My Daughter]

Girlfriend Melody [Melody]
Melissa [Acting Lessons]

Father Eric [Big Brother]:eek:penedeyewink:

Bestfriend James [Offcuts]

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Well, I'm a siscon, and, probably because I am the oldest brother irl, I prefer little sisters, or twins, always wanted a twin sister.

Mom - Emily from Parental Love. - As is probably obvious I don't really go for MILFs all the time, it was between Emily and Linda of Milfy City, but Emily is a little more my type.

Twin sister - Alexis The Things we do for Love - This one is cheating, because I wrote this character, and the game isn't out yet, but I did this on purpose. No other sister in any of these games has ever come across as an equal. They almost always are the older bitch, or the dependant little sister. Even in Sisterly Lust and Milfy City who don't follow the bitch older sister trope, they're all dependent on the brother. Alexis, in the game, is actually the stronger of the two, but she's got her own weaknesses as well. So she fits this category perfectly.

Little sister - Courtney Coceter Chronicles - Not technically a sister, but I haven't played a western game with a futanari sister yet, and Courtney would make a great little sister.

Littler sister - Sarah from Milfy City - Who can not love Sarah? Loving, sweet, adorably freckled, and willing to do anything for you.

Littlest sister - Mia from View of Family - Mia is essentially the sluttier version of Sarah. I might think she's a little more adorable, and she's definitely loving and sweet, but she's a bit more of a deviant when it comes to sex.

It would also be interesting to have a little brother, maybe around the same age I make Mia in it, who is a "max" type, who acts as the romantic rival in the game. Or maybe he's more of a Milfy City MC type, a bit of a desperate momma's boy....

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Mother - Linda (Milfy City) - Linda is hot and quite the sexual cougar.

Big sister - Caroline (Milfy City) - She is sexy, hard working and has a kind nature. Also, dat ass.

Big sister #2 - Alice (Big brother) - Cause I like her looks and enjoy her personality.

Younger sister - Alice (Dreams of desire) - Despite the fact that our family would suffer some confusion from having 2 sisters named Alice, Alice from DoD is one of the few "younger sister" characters I enjoy. I am mostly into the older sisters/mothers/aunts, but Alice is one of the few I kind of like.

Aunt - Kira (Big Brother) - Kira is my favourite character from BB (along with Alice) and I like pretty much everything about her, from her fiery red hair, to her sexy body, to her predatory nature. She is the ultimate cougar.

Aunt #2 - Jenna (Dreams of Desire) - I haven't really seen many (or any?) games with 2 aunts, but I dont see why not, and since I am told to describe my ultimate fantasy family, I am definately adding Jenna from DoD to the list, since she a fine lady, with many of the same qualities as Kira, except the lack of red hair.

Forreign exchange student (cause I am greedy now and why the fuck not?) - Lisa (Living with Temptation) - Cause Lisa is the ultimate redhead, period.

Girlfriend (as if I would have time for one with the above line-up :evilsmile:) - Megan (Acting lessons) - Cause she an angel in disguise.

So yeah, that would pretty much be the ultimate family setup for me. If I could live with this family, I would die a happy man, even if I was only allowed to look and not touch.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I actually find this a bit difficult, but here goes.

Mother is a tie - Anne (Big Brother) / Mary ( The Family Secret) Despite Anne's "flaws" she is on my list.

Step mom - Jeane (No More Secrets)

Big sister - Caroline (Milfy City)

Big sister - Lucy (Bad Brother Saga)

Big sister - Alice (Big Brother)

Aunt - Nikki (The Visit) / Jenna (Dreams of Desire)

Cousin - Amie (No More Secrets)

I cheated with a step mom, she is to hot to not mention. And there is no little sister in this family.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
There are some interesting picks here and there(gonna check some of the games as well),i was expecting to see many from Milfy City's cast tbh given the popularity of the game but i see a lack of MotH,i was under the impression it was a very well received game as well.

Doomslug

Donor
Mar 5, 2017
Mom - Linda (Milfy City)
Big sister - Caroline (Milfy City)
Little sisters - Lisa (Big Brother), Sara (Milfy City)

@Johnny-Doe Seems someone likes starfuckedmodel, much appreciated

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
Mom-Sophia (A Wife and Mother)
Big Sis-Liza (Sisterly Lust)
Little Sis-Sara (Milfy City)
Girlfriend-Anna (Lancaster Boarding House)

Reactions: Namco15

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
There are some interesting picks here and there(gonna check some of the games as well),i was expecting to see many from Milfy City's cast tbh given the popularity of the game but i see a lack of MotH,i was under the impression it was a very well received game as well.
Man of the House is so overrated. The game is nothing but mechanics and 2 dimensional characters. It's got a lot of potential, and passable art, but nothing really substantial, and so much of it relies on really weak premises and tropes like "Hypnotized by the cock" and "Teach me big brother." Even the older sister, who to me has the most potential, and that's saying something as an imouto fan, falls short because the blackmail premise is so flimsy. A few small changes to the game, some clever writing all while keeping true to the initial premise, and a lot less repetition would go a long way toward making it a much better experience in my book.

That said, mechanically, and even narratively, it's a fuckton better than Absolute Power.

B

BigWamanHunter

Mom: Died giving birth to little sister

Elder Sister : The one from Long live the Princess.

Same age adopted sister: Dana from DoD

Elder Cousin Sister : Caroline from Milfy City

Little Sister : Stillborn

GirlFriend : Abigail from Lancaster....

Future Stepdaughters(twins) : Christina and Judy from Depraved Awakening

B

BigWamanHunter

No kidding!I started playing Long live the princess today for the first time and im head over heels for sis.
Yep.......the GoT feels is quite strong in that one.... I myself haven't played it since v6....will wait till v12 for the delayed gratification :cool:

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
FOr me my ideal family can be :

Mom Your own Mother
Big Sister Your big Sister
Little Sister Your little sister
Girlfriend Your Father
Father Don t need because he is my girlfriend !

Reactions: DarthSeduction