HTML Abandoned Choker Change [v1.22] [bamboozlr]

Lenarin

Aug 11, 2017
8dJUBYTl2tM.jpg

Overview:
Your boring job and your boring life are only interrupted by the occasional weekends with a prostitute that has become your friend beyond her profession. You use her services regularly, when she decides to change things up. And things certainly start changing.
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: text based
Version: 1.22
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Downloads:
- - -

M$hot

May 28, 2017
I'm a fool for not checking the genre.. God this game gets bizarre quickly. I tapped out at the point where you

This game is really really not for me, but to each their own. I'd argue this is not a visual novel, but a novel with some visual elements. Lot of reading, which I skipped some of, to find out what kind of game it is a bit too late (See Spoiler)

Reactions: LOL32

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
These type of thing aren't visual novels, they are more COYA like Corruption of Champions.

Reactions: 9inchz

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
I don't mind tf games I loved CoC a while back. I've browsed some of the games in tfgames and then found this place. I like well written text games alot. To that end though, I've just never been a fan of games that a gender bending is the key part of the game but will not belittle others for their preferences

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Okay, so i've gone through the whole thing a couple of times to try out different stuff and I can safely say, this is not another TF game in the same style as CoC, TiTS or Lillith.

Whereas those you can go through the entire game without changing your appearance at all, you can't here, that's not it's purpose.

Most changes are forced. You start as a man and you will be a woman, like it or not, there is no 2 ways about it.

With that out of the way, I enjoyed what I read. The writing is great, the attention to detail is spot on and the characters are well done.

There are choices to be made and some scenes are not for anyone easily offended.

It's been pretty well documented around here that i'm a big fan of text based COYA style games and I have to admit that this one is really well done. I didn't think i'd like it due to how forced some situations are but I thought i'd try it out and see how the writing was and it hooked me.

It's a weird one, make no mistake, but you can tell some thought went into it.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I wasn't a fan of this one. It's a big stat balancing act where it seems that no matter what you do you're going to hit a bad end. Refuse to do something and then you'll be forced into a worse situation. Agree and you'll do that thing and raise obedience or some other stat that makes it so you'll be unable to refuse the next act.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@crust @brynhildr
Please update the op (v1.22). The game is very small, no need for download links (see attached file). Thanks!

Changelog:
Update 1.22:
  • One passage didn't yet have the reworked breast variables. Of course. Fixed that (though the bug made for much better writing).
Update 1.21:
  • Three broken if-clauses fixed. Of course.
Update 1.20:
  • Bimbo Sister Mode finally has content on the Plastic Fucktoy path. It runs until the end of Week 2, Day 3 and sports roughly 40,000 words.
  • Breast/Lip implants are no longer mandatory if you have above 7 Brain Drain/Addiction, unless the Forced Genital Change option is activated.
  • Drop shadow has been added to dialogue for Cumsluts, Désirée and Alternative Random NPC.
  • Reworked how some incremental variables are handled (breasts, lips...).
  • Cheatsheet added.

Oct 16, 2017
Ah, this is a pleasant surprise.
I had been thinking of this game every now and then when thinking of TF-games, but could never remember the name.
I remember having spent several days - most of the days only playing the game - going through all the different outcomes, just to read what would happen, before going with the walkthrough, or some outcome I liked the most.
It's - as another has mentioned above, - a very well written game, and if you are open-minded, and like these kinds of things, this game is absolutely something you'll come to enjoy once you give it a real go.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this? I'm trying to get all the different endings. One thing that does baffle me still is the code for the door at the end.

Reactions: sabby

Kosakia

Oct 1, 2018
This is mostly complete by now and you can get a bunch of different endings. Bad things are going to happen to you in this game no matter what, but its very possible to get a "good" ending and return things to normal, though it will obviously be more fun if you like the sexual themes of it. The third week was my favorite one.