• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Chloe18 [v1.02] [GDS]

1. 2.00 star(s)

JulienJaden

Take a trip to uncanny valley. Don't bring the kids unless you want to scar them for life.

(It's not that I don't appreciate management games such as this or that I don't see that some effort has been put into this... but when the 3D models are all more creepy than sexy and the main character is the least attractive of all of them, it's kinda hard to enjoy.)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

longjohngold

Not really worth the effort.

So the idea for the game is fine enough, a girl wants to become popular so changes herself, eg becomes slutty.

However ... it's suuuuper grindy, you'll be spending a ton of time earning money for rent (until you're enough of a ho to pay it another way) and getting food to give yourself energy (talking to some cheerleaders drains 2 of your initial 5, like come on), and working on your stats to be sluttier, have more energy, etc.

So, we've put in a ton of time, repeated the same old things over and over again to be able to advance forwards... is it worth it? Not really.

The renders are fine enough, not like top tier but not the worst around, the animations are likewise basic but passable, and the models aren't exactly hot but they get the job done.

The sex scenes are fairly short but kinda lack heat and intensity... I thought getting to share her friend with the biker gang might be a real good one, but it came off as lifeless as the rest ...

The writing certainly doesn't carry it. As I said the theme is interesting enough a girls decent into sluttiness and whatnot, but you never really feel it much, though that might be due to the numbing effect of all the grinding.

So yeah, all in all I was very surprised this was so highly rated and praised by people, I'd definitely not recommend it even if you're fine with grinding, as that effort isn't rewarded.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

tmathis

Pretty decent, however feels a little bit grindy. I do like the conceit of the main character being a women and also not being stereotypically attractive.

There were some solid elements of humor in the plot and writing that I enjoyed. Overall, a decent entry and will be giving the sequels a try.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

JamesWhisky

This game has lots of funny sarcastic and sexy things to do. I mean first time I played the game it didnt really catched me so I stoped at like first week mostly cos I didnt knew what to do and the landlord take all my money and stuff. And I was like this is stupid. Then I take chance and played more and I have to say this game is one of my favourites so far.

The graphics are very solid no bugs so far. The main character is perfect. I love these kind of girls. Shy at start not like exactly sexy and stuff but has her charm. The game slowly evolving her into really sexy slutty kinda girl I like.

The game concept is easy quite fun and a bit repetative at times but it just need a bit of a patience to be accustomed to and then it s lots of fun. The quests are sometimes challengin a bit and needs a bit thinkin and timin but not gamebreakin. Mostly takes me more time to complete it cos mostly Im in a different mindset mostly in these games that developers. Like I see things a bit differently for most parts so maybe for some most logic thing to do is not the most logic thing to do to me.

Game has quite good soundtracks and is enjoyable more and more the deeper you go.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Papaco Schneider

Well, I'm not a big fan of 3D adult games, nevertheless I gave Chloe18 a try and it surprised me in a good way. So, the first thing that you will notice in this game is - Chloe, the OC, is ugly as hell. In the words of other characters in the game "You are no marriage material - too ugly" or "You have no milkers nor ass and your face is at best 5/10". But surprisingly this "ugliness" is not a bad thing, in fact it is great, because it's out of the ordinary in this genre and it added a good layer of humor in the plot. You see, in general, story is simple, but the ugliness make it different, funny I guess. As I said the OC is ugly, but not the renders who are good. Sound effects and music are very simple as the gameplay who follows the path of an ordinary VN.
    Overall, great game.

"Game is good, yeah, but why no 5/5 ? " Well, for a couple of problems that don't ruin your gaming experience but are annoying. First, the spoiling pics on the main menu. Then you have some technical issues like no loading options nor a menu to change things as the resolution. I couldn't replay the scenes either and the game took too long to open. They could have put some more work into the animations too, they're just pics in loops. And finally, sometimes the game get a little grindy. As you can see, nothing very serious but simple things that should be better.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

qs1386

Pros:
    Good content
    Good story
    Nice to see a girl slowly get corrupted and abused.
    Cons:
    A bit Grindy.
    The task is far from linear, so sometimes you have to follow a walkthrough. One event missed, you may need to wait for another week.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

!BlackOmen!

Awesome Game, many things to do
    Long also, like being able to change one's self
    Only problem would be the UI could use an Update, as well as the Beach scene ( the Two Boulders in the back aren't very realistic as a back drop)

Had to cheat in some spots tho, Hard to get my Charm up /shrug
  8. 4.00 star(s)

TessSadist

I really enjoyed being able to play as a female protagonist. I didn't like feeling forced for some choices here and there, but I still thought the game was a lot of fun if I pretended I was playing a very slutty version of myself. :)
  9. 4.00 star(s)

idemandfood

Reviewed v1.02

Chloe18 is a game with a diverse cast of characters who add life to an otherwise grindy game.

The renders and animation are beautifully crafted, there has been much work put into these areas. One gripe is I find Chloe the main character to be unattractive end of the spectrum (unsure if it was a design choice) but this is purely subjective and doesn’t take away from the core experience of the game.

Gameplay is point and click, simple and easy to learn however lacks the depth that some players may be trying to find. Money becomes trivial after certain point in the game and I never felt like I was restricted by it at all (which is what I liked immensely). The UI is simple and intuitive, shows all the important stats at a glance. I also enjoyed the ability to skip through scenes that I had already seen although this didn’t save in between play sessions and I would have to sit through the scene again if I closed the game. A lot of the game is about just grinding for stats and money to unlock more scenes and meet new characters. Lack of gallery as well as only 3 saves really hurt the game.

For the story there isn’t much to it, I didn’t really care for the fact that Chloe wanted to become a cheerleader and it definitely took a backseat during my playthrough. This problem lies within Chloe as a character, she is bland and seems to be a plot device to initiate H-scenes. She really had no charm aside from being super horny always finding herself in absurd situations. What really held this game together was the cast, the cast was amazing. Each character had their own quirkiness about them and interactions with them were delightful. Dialogue was great and sometimes down right hilarious.

Pros
    • Absurd cast of characters each with a great side story
    • Excellent renders
    • H-scenes are nice
    • Simple and easy to pick up gameplay
    • Achievement system
    Cons
    • Grind, grind, grind
    • Bland main character and boring main story
    • No gallery, compounded by lack of saves really hurt
    Overall Chloe18 is still worth checking out, the grind isn’t egregious, and the cast of characters really help pull the game through. I’ve left out the suggestions for this game because I am aware that the developer has created two sequels to this game and will check them out to see the improvements that have been made since this game. GDS is super active on the forums and if there are any concerns please let them know.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 309875

Holy shit, I can't see the appeal of this game. The interface is painfully poor, every click I see the background glitch and flash a picture. If you click through just slightly too fast it'll freeze. It's a disaster with it's coding, and to know it's completed with this poor of a engine. It's really irritating, and makes me further want to burn this game off my computer. They would have benefited from using renpy engine, as it's quite stable until they mastered the current engine they use.

Second, I have a great pet peeve in immersion. No one talks like how these people talk? Plankie? It's very creatively unimpressive. The beginning cheerleader bitch laughs too much like a villain randomly it's comical.

Third, the renders is just... ugly. The colors are flat, and unappealing. It immediately draws me out of the scene. I would love to adore this game, but it's hard too with it's annoying interface and unlikable and unbelievable characters.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

jondoh

Excellent game I love how damn dirty and slutty Chloe was throughout the whole game! I managed to get the Cheerleader Dream and there were only a handful of achievements I was unable to get. Could have used a better walk through but in a lot of ways figuring a lot of it out for myself made it more fun.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Glad

Starts out with a plot, but soon abandons it. Events are badly paced requiring a grinding and mismatched progress. After the plot gets forgotten, the game turns into event hunting.
    The art is ok(-ish), but the faces often look weird.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Opdigtet

Chloe18 was one of the first games of this genera I played an completed. It opened my eyes and since have given all sorts of different styles a chance.

Very robust game-play and story-arc, 3D models are unique, and there are 2 more games in the arc ("Vacation" and "Back to Class.") Plus , other mini-games on the creators Patreon for free download. Max props to this game and GDS for making it.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Fantabaldu

This Review is based with my personal experience with the actual and completed Version of the game 1.02 , with my specific opinions and feelings .

The Game is a Story about a Girl , Chloe , that decide at 18 years to go away from her house changing completely her appearance , with different hair color , piecing and tattoo.
    But especially the develop of this game is about the sexual awakening of Chloe , that begin immediately to lose her virginity going on to try and having all possible sexual experience , with Fetish, Threesome. Public sex , Bdsm .
    But where is the difference with other similar games that makes Chloe18 original ?
    From 2 important things :
    -Chloe it's an absolutely normal girl , a character with no kind of the typical cliche we can find in other adult games : is not blonde , with no big tits , maybe naive but not stupid , fanny and Real
    -The sexual awakening of Chloe arrive not from standard players schemes like corruption or seduction or cheating or other ; Chloe it's not a victim of these cliche , otherwise she is the protagonist of his live , she wants thinks , she enjoy about the world and about sex , the loser Angel become the Slut Devil , but because was Chloe to understand that inside she is a sexual devil .

In the game you manage Chloe's life , job and school . You will raise the money for the food , for rent , for clothes . With your choice you will increase your statistic about Fitness , dance , Sluttiness , smarts, Charisma and many other thinks

Pros
    -Story and Plot : absolutist original idea , you play like Chloe and you manege her life , without any kind of corruption
    -Writing: it's really easy to understand everything will happen in the game and what you must do make thinks , to going on in the story
    -Many characters in the game , real and no perfect , with different backgrounds
    -Full of sex and every kind of Fetish : Voyeurism ,Bdsm , interracial , bukkake , exhibitionism.The protagonist discover in the game ( this is a adult game ) that she like sex in all its forms and declination ; she will become absolutely a slut and a pervert
    -Animation are not the best , but are ok , every gamer will enjoy
    - Achievements : it' really nice when you reach the objective and it open a photo with the number of achievement reached

Cons
    - Grinding of game it's a little bit too much ; for example if you don't have money in the game , it's difficult to go on in Game's achievements . You have to repeate thinks many times and this can make the game a little boring
    -Menu safe it's a disaster : you can have just two different saves , just in the morning , this make all management of this game more difficult
    -There is no Galley in this game , So it's not easy if you want to see another time some sexual scene you like more
    -Music is absolutely terrible and repetitive , better play without any sound

Overall , this is absolutely a game Worth to play ; is not easy to give the right star ,if I look to pros and Cons , is between 4 and 5 stars .
    Five for the the original plot And for the sex , 4 for the grinding , 2 for the lacking of gallery and for the safe menu . But in my opinion are absolutely more the pros one of the best for the sandbox Theme games , so I'll give 4 stars . I cannot give 5 stars non because I loved the game ( it's absolutely one of my favorite ) , but it misses just some s adjustment to be perfect and to have 5 stars review.
    Another suggestion I can give is the installation of the Cheat menu you can find in the Thread ; this make not only the game less boring , but more enjoyable
  15. 5.00 star(s)

ManleeOC

Loved this game, could not stop playing!! Great story progression from a good girl to a slut, many many graphics. There is still incomplete content like the stripper dress at clothing store says will be available in next update. But complete game for the most part.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

mekado

very nice game, surprising amount of content for a sub-500mb game. one of the better "corruption" game i played recently. graphics are nice, the music is meh but can be muted. 'plankie''s pretty hot too in my opinion
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Netorious

Renders 3/5
    sex scenes and animation 4.5/5
    story 2.5/5 in my opinion it could have been an amazing game if it was made a bit more carefully
    Also the platform it was made sucks it has only two save slots and is annoying...2.5/5
    A decent game not something amazing though
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Bartman1001

This is still one of the best games of this type I've played. Some grinding involved but that can easily be overcome with the save editor. Models and animations are top-notch and story-line is often amusing.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

-Loli-Ghost-

It's a good game, good renters, good animations, great dialogue during scenes and a good storyline unfortunately you can only have two saves and can only save first thing in the morning combine that with the no scene replay and the majority of sex scenes are not repeatable I'm left with the opinion that I can't even give this game 3 stars if it had a scene replay feature or if one gets added in the future you should count my review as a 4 star rating.

I feel like I should also point out at times during my playthrough I didn't know how to progress further in the game and was just going around randomly including talking to the same girls on different days to see if anything changed waiting till something new triggered I spent about 1/3 my time during my playthrough doing this.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Amedeeaa

Admittedly, the game is grindy. But I’ve seen worse and editing the save file is simple to get rid of the worst. It’s super simple to play with not many stats to watch and not many mistakes to make that force you to replay the whole thing to see all scenes. The scenes are well made, many animated. I enjoyed the story and it doesn’t take long to see new stuff happening. The story is, of course, unrealistic, as e.g. every girl is a lesbian and so on but still fun to play through. It has a bit incest in it if you choose so. The achievements keep you motivated. And it’s now finished and mostly bug-free.

A gallery would have been nice to re-watch everything or at least more than just two save game slots.