ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hmmm, is there new content? This release looks/functions identically to the previous one I had downloaded.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm, is there new content? This release looks/functions identically to the previous one I had downloaded.
the game wasnt updated, they just changed to [complete] _ hopefully put the latest android version

Kyle8910

Jun 3, 2017
Simply replace the "TEXT.ini" file under Chloe18BtCH\data\files.
Feel free to keep a backup if you prefer the original. My main mistake in my patch is the overuse of () for each line of internal dialog. Also, I haven't checked if anything changed since this went to "Complete" but GDS said just above that it did not.

Msg me if you find errors in the text. I can update the patch for others.

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
Hi all, just a quick question about game: How much interracial is there in the game? Anybody?

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
after all them games and Chloe is not 19 yet lmao next game Chloe19 :p
Yeah but she is a petite so she will play it up as only 18 and get away with it till like 35 lol. I know a couple girls like that in real life they could pass for teens even at 30. Like ex coworker is about 29 30 works at a super market as tiny cashier, she is barely starting to look older then the 16-18 year old baggers lol Its one of the bonuses of being petite they age crazy good :p

Reactions: evildead

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
As far, as I know: no, unfortunately not.
But you can edit the save files (which could cause problems).

but I recommend playing that game without any tempering. It won't get boring, since little Chloe is already a slut. ;)

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
As far, as I know: no, unfortunately not.
But you can edit the save files (which could cause problems).

but I recommend playing that game without any tempering. It won't get boring, since little Chloe is already a slut. ;)
Thing is I've already played it so I know a lot of it, just wanna mess around, how do I edit them?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
They are simple ini-files in key/value-format (i.e.: money=10)

they are located in your user directory in a hidden folder called "Library".
Go to your user directory, hold command and press the . (Dot-key)
All hidden folders will be made visible.
go to "library".
Now comes the point, where i'm not sure, where exactly the files are. There are some possibilities:

in Library/ChloeBTC
in Library/Project_6
in Library/Application Support/ChloeBTC
Or in Library/Application Support/Project_6

there are files inside that folder. You can edit them using TextEdit.
alter the Values after the =

remember to create a backupof the files in case something goes wrong!

Reactions: SCP 001

elven_steve

Aug 14, 2020
How do you progress with the Taylor content? I'm at the beach and it says to get rid of everyone to Taylor can become more of a slut. I did yoga and running and took pictures of her with the guys and there is a hint to get her to have sex at the beach but unsure how to proceed. Please help

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes