r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
So I guess this "leaked" version is a troll version where the slut rating constantly resets to zero so you can basically never access the lewder content through normal play?

Well played GDS, well played.
It doesn't reset to 0. It drops by 1 level every day. The grind is worse than in previous C18 games, that much I can agree with, but it's still manageable.

@GDS Does Amy's content stop after she licks Chloe in the bathroom stall?

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
How the fuck do you raise your slut level? Why does it keep resetting? This is the worst

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
How the fuck do you raise your slut level? Why does it keep resetting? This is the worst
Take a bath in the morning, look in the mirror but don't put on makeup (take the option that says not to waste any time or something). That will make her forget to put on her panties in school. Drink from the water fountain. At night, do cleaning in the diner after talking to the otaku twice or so. That will give you a steady increase. Once it's high enough, work at the gloryhole for constant increases. The slut level lowers by one every time she sleeps, but as long as you do some slutty things, it'll stay high enough to get through all the content.

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
The Dynamic text replacer when you start a new game implies there might be some incest. Is there actually any incest?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Actually just used it and it doesn't work now it says can't find game instead
Don't use "Fix #1". It turns off Gatekeeper, which is almost always a bad idea. Use "Fix #2".

@GDS please change your website to emphasize "Fix #2".

Reactions: GDS

Fossi

Nov 5, 2018
just push the up arrow key.
For raise slutiness level:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Take a bath in the morning, look in the mirror but don't put on makeup (take the option that says not to waste any time or something). That will make her forget to put on her panties in school. Drink from the water fountain. At night, do cleaning in the diner after talking to the otaku twice or so. That will give you a steady increase. Once it's high enough, work at the gloryhole for constant increases. The slut level lowers by one every time she sleeps, but as long as you do some slutty things, it'll stay high enough to get through all the content.

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
There is also a free (3 energy cost) bunny costume a scooter ride away next to the summer vacation job location.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
So it appears if you use the cheat and max out your charm to quickly, you will no longer have the option to apply make up or not after the morning bath.

The only day I could find that still has this option even with charm maxed is on Fridays.

Edit: I was wrong, charm has nothing to do with it, even after starting a new game after awhile the option to apply make up or not no longer appears.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or you have to do something different in order for it to appear again.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Dont care too much about the the slut rating in the beginning.
Raise first fitness (3) and charm (2), after that you can work at the glory hole and the slut rating is no longer a problem
Yeah, like I mentioned, I manage the rating fine simply with the diner work. I was pointing out that the no-underwear option ceased to exist pretty early. And I was also saying that the GUI chosen to represent that rating did not do a very good job of providing the feedback I needed to be clear and self-explanatory.

Part of it is that even now I do not understand what the "lock" represents. I can play the game fine without knowing. The lack does not stop me from achieving anything in the game. It just breaks the connection to the underlying story a little by creating a disconnect between the what and the why.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes