msgames77

Feb 11, 2019
"Don't call hm Daddy" i saw 10-20 times, but i didn't get the achievment. And Chloe cannot talk with Hanna, cannot swim, I got only 2 repeatable scenes on the boat. I don't see any way to get it or go further.
"Workout 4" is the same story. I saw scene but got no achievment.
All others i reached by ususal gameplay.
I'm in the same situation...someone can help me?

rageagp

Jul 29, 2018
silly question, each time i ask annie to hang out, we went to a ride. is there more then teasing the trucker ? where is the basement ?

Slk11

Feb 18, 2019
The game is nice, but a lot of grammer mistakes :/ Could you provide a text file with all of the lines, so we could at least help you out with that. Take it as a token of appreciation.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The game is nice, but a lot of grammer mistakes :/ Could you provide a text file with all of the lines, so we could at least help you out with that. Take it as a token of appreciation.
in the game folder:
data/files/text.ini all text is there you just need to open the file with any text editor

Reactions: Slk11

Iven71

Aug 13, 2018
I played the last update-version and got the most achievements, but now in the actually version no one is discovered.
Can I put a data in the new version to get the old achievements in it, where is the save-data from the last version?

simba01

Feb 15, 2018
so I know the workout iv and don't call him daddy achievements aren't working but still a few I can't get

pizza with jelly... any triggers for this one?

the cam girl stuff... is it possible to get the achievements without the costume? need so many tokens and it seems impossible

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
pizza with jelly... any triggers for this one?
If I remember ...use sexy and sporty.
Go to Pizza girl , drink until this appears ...
jelli.jpg

Great game as usual :)
It is my problem or the game crashes when you try to replay achievements Amy's first touch and The basement 1-4 ?

Reactions: SCP 001
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes