Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
Anyone know how to get Taylor achievements after the shampoo one? "A new slut ..." and so on.
You need to go to cheer practice. Then, while the boys are still there playing, talk to Taylor about the boys several times. When she leaves to go to the shower, go talk to the boys and invite them to the girls showers. When given the choice, choose right cubicle. All the rest are repeat variations of this. You will need to get Taylor to 70 corruption for the final achievement. Best way to do that I've found is tease her while the boys are playing, many times.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I bought the glass dildo early in the game. Now when I want to sleep, it says I need to buy the glass dildo. When I go to the shop, it says that I already purchased it. Guess I will not see that scene.

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
!!!!!!!!!!!
Be warned
!!!!!!!!!!!
Be warned until it is deleted here again. One of the files on Mega (and I guess it's the cheat mod) has a very aggressive trojan virus! It came up in the Rubbish folder and was spreading like a maniac.
My admin at work hates my guts now!
And I lost my admin privileges.
Not amused.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
!!!!!!!!!!!
Be warned
!!!!!!!!!!!
Be warned until it is deleted here again. One of the files on Mega (and I guess it's the cheat mod) has a very aggressive trojan virus! It came up in the Rubbish folder and was spreading like a maniac.
My admin at work hates my guts now!
And I lost my admin privileges.
Not amused.
thats why you should always pay Tree Fiddy To the dev and get the game form a trustfully source :kek:

Also on a serious side:
Why a cheat mod, when the Dev forgot to delete the cheats and they are still on the game?
or you could even open the save file with notepad and edit it in 2m

Reactions: Pavali

White-Wolf

May 20, 2018
hi
help me guys i cant see the scenes solo at school's bathroom and with Amy and with teacher's dildo ?
any hits help me ?

Fatbody

Jun 18, 2017
You need to go to cheer practice. Then, while the boys are still there playing, talk to Taylor about the boys several times. When she leaves to go to the shower, go talk to the boys and invite them to the girls showers. When given the choice, choose right cubicle. All the rest are repeat variations of this. You will need to get Taylor to 70 corruption for the final achievement. Best way to do that I've found is tease her while the boys are playing, many times.
I got this far and chose the left door (wanting to see the content before moving on in the game) but cannot find a way to choose the other door now

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Doesn't work for me. They just fuck Chloe every time with no choice about which cubicle.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
You probably need to grind Taylor's corruption some more. Don't forget to talk to her before the shower too.

One of the things that makes this game hard is that it makes you grind so much to unlock the next scene that you start to question if you're doing the right thing. Like I've seen this seen a dozen times now, there must be something else I have to do to unlock the next one... Nope, it just needed you to run the scene 8 more times.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
How do I unlock the Road Trip?

Edit: Just eat three candies, so nevermind.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Use the cell phone in your room in the morning on a weekend. If you don't have one yet I think you need to try to visit the red light district and realize that you left your "giving blowjobs" dress behind in a previous game.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
How do I get the shampoo achievement? Have all the others in that sequence, never figured that one out.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes