Sui004

Feb 28, 2024
How do I trick Taylor into making the video? I've joined the photo club and talked to Chloe. Still nothing

DO2

Sep 11, 2021
Am I missing how to get Amy into the gang bang? I cant figure out how to pick the "correct room" or do something to get her in there...

DO2

Sep 11, 2021
How do I trick Taylor into making the video? I've joined the photo club and talked to Chloe. Still nothing
Progress the Photo Club, Get to the "New Member" part.
Theres also something in the Gym that you can get into if you go with Chloe trick her.

Theres a lot of "i thought i was finished with all the options, fuck there's more there."

Sui004

Feb 28, 2024
Progress the Photo Club, Get to the "New Member" part.
Theres also something in the Gym that you can get into if you go with Chloe trick her.
I´m now at the point with Amy, but I can´t get her shyness down, or that other jap chick to like me more. I´m also stuck with Kayley. I need to find her BF, but idk where. This game sure is more work than it seems lol.
I also don´t see extra options in the gym. Do they appear during the class or before it? I only see the basketball option, talking to the girls, and checking the locker room.

Last edited:

Norix

May 30, 2020
anyone knowing name or title of the song playing in chloe apt?
Completely blind guess (as I haven't played this games in ages), but one song I remember from the Chloe series is "Garbage - Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)" (though I think it was a remix/edit, not the 100% original). :)

aieljenn

Feb 25, 2022
Completely blind guess (as I haven't played this games in ages), but one song I remember from the Chloe series is "Garbage - Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)" (though I think it was a remix/edit, not the 100% original). :)
i think you are right, thanks btw

wish28

Apr 1, 2024
View attachment 720648

Overview:
Chloe18 Back to Class stopped when Chloe Needed To make everyone Think That she isn’t that much of a slut herself, and Taylor is worse. Take the Part of Trevis, He tried to be a criminal to impress a girl, and failed terribly. Now with the help of Chloe, Trevis will pretend to be Taylor’s Brother. What at first it seems like a good place to hide, now while pretending to be her Brother you need corrupt Taylor and her whole family, (not that you don’t want to)
Enjoy chloe18’s world from another angle, With the hot and realist girls you know and like.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-24
Release Date: 2023-03-23
Developer: GDS - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.69.2.01
Language: English
Other Games: Chloe18 - Chloe18 Vacation - Chloe18 Back to Class
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Walkthrough - Photo locations (.2-.3) - Photo locations (.5) - Cheat Table

thanks to Syerate for the share!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 720397 View attachment 720399 View attachment 720410 View attachment 720411 View attachment 720412 View attachment 720413 View attachment 720414 View attachment 720415
very nice, thanks

ChaseJor27

Jun 2, 2021
I am stuck on part 2 of Chloe's plan i have had the anal scene with Taylor at the house and the gym but it wont let me talk to Chloe about it

yatomigato

Mar 20, 2024
HELLO EVRYONE, im new to hentai games and this ones going to bemy second game, i want to play all chloe games and can some help me out.

i would like to know which game comes first to last and also i want to get the full experince so can someone help me and tell me what i need to know and what to download?

alpha-gargantua

Apr 8, 2024
Looked up the dates of these games when they first appeared on this site.
  • 2016-09-07 - Suddenly a Part
  • 2017-01-16 - Matt And The Bus Stop Girl
  • 2017-07-29 - Chloe18
  • 2018-02-10 - Hanna's Boat Trip
  • 2018-08-13 - Chloe18 Vacations
  • 2018-10-13 - Chloe18 CamGirl
  • 2019-02-15 - Chloe18 Back To Class
  • 2020-07-07 - Fake Family
  • 2022-10-03 - Chloe18 New (The Chearleader Dream)
  • 2023-02-03 - Dating Amy
yatomigato hope this helps

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes