• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Completed Chimeric Violet [Final] [bdellium]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
img.png

Overview:
Chimeric Violet is a bara VN with light RPG elements - the project started as just a writing exercise in putting together a small-scale, excessively gay low fantasy JRPG-ish story, and eventually took on enough material to try finishing off properly as a short game.

Taking place mostly in one city as it completely collapses over the course of a single night, the game works in reasonable quantities of monster-fucking offset with a decent amount of character interaction, at least trying for something approaching worldbuilding at times. While the direction might be a little self-indulgent, putting together something like this is an exercise in doing something entirely for yourself; and I hope that, if you try it, you’ll find something to enjoy in the characters, music, or at least in the fantastic art that goes far beyond what a project like this deserves.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-25
Release Date: 2019-07-30
Developer: bdellium
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras:

Epzle6.png EUp0Q_.png QWeIwX.png qZqaJU.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So they released a full game with good arts at first glance, and it's completely free? Wow

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Oh I remember this. This shit was kinda freaky ngl. You had anal-birthing of worms, hands coming out of the MC's ass, weird transformations (also something about knives going into your weirdly transformed cock?) They have the full CG mega download somewhere on their itch.io page. Could look into that before playing to see if you're interested or not.

Reactions: Lampshade15

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
So they released a full game with good arts at first glance, and it's completely free? Wow
From what I remember, Chimeric Violet came out quite a while ago. I still have a beaten copy from several years back somewhere on my hard drive. I think it did cost money originally, but maybe they decided to release it for free now to promote newer projects?

Reactions: nackedsnake
Jun 5, 2019
I remember playing this before on my laptop (have to find my save file). The game was made to be free but before you had to purchase a copy. The game and story is actually good but if dark themes are not your things then don't go for it. Because the way to win the game is to subjugate and corrupt the MC by making them lose fights in different ways. Not sure if the game still has a guide or if there was one to begin with.

Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
From what I remember, Chimeric Violet came out quite a while ago. I still have a beaten copy from several years back somewhere on my hard drive. I think it did cost money originally, but maybe they decided to release it for free now to promote newer projects?
Yeah just realised this game is released in 2019 (not 2021 :LOL:), and it's really a good form of an advertisement for their new projects.
Tho I didn't see any other stuff on their itch, maybe they just start to set things up?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I remember playing this before on my laptop (have to find my save file). The game was made to be free but before you had to purchase a copy. The game and story is actually good but if dark themes are not your things then don't go for it. Because the way to win the game is to subjugate and corrupt the MC by making them lose fights in different ways. Not sure if the game still has a guide or if there was one to begin with.
That sounds exactly like my thing :love:

• Love
Reactions: CardFighterVanguard

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Tho I didn't see any other stuff on their itch, maybe they just start to set things up?
Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with that. They do have from last year on the itch.io mentioning other projects, but I can't find anything else that's been stated since then.

Jan 14, 2019
I was warned that a lot of the cgs were fetish-y, but I still went expecting at least a few "vanilla" cgs with the hot dudes you hang.

I don't recall one cg that wasn't mildly fucked up. Closest thing is when the MC is getting tortured by a human. Other than that, its Penis hooks and anal worms...

• Sad
Reactions: Tohru Adachi

winderig

Feb 4, 2019
I don't recall one cg that wasn't mildly fucked up. Closest thing is when the MC is getting tortured by a human. Other than that, its Penis hooks and anal worms...
Isn't there a section with the blind guy and the one with the mustache where he is just slapping his ass? I remember something like that in one of the two routes. :unsure:

basseafood

Apr 25, 2021
How to fight IT?

IT use scream and then Lustirho paralyze all time, can't do anything and IT attack till Lustirho died