Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I can't even get Live with Tribe 0.925 to start, I see the godot logo then it shows nothing but a black screen with the game audio playing in the background.

tenderJuicy

Jun 1, 2022
the live with tribe 0.7 used to work in my pc, now it can't, it just shows godot screen and plays music in the background

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Live with Tribe didn't need any patch from my experience, I just downloaded the OP version. The only bug I saw was not being able to change the Chief house guards' outfits not changing.

Also damn, The dev knew exactly what I desired and added it to the game.
- Fucking the Futa chief (lol she's crying on the bed in your original hut)
- Fucking the captured enemy tribe member (I didn't even notice till now she had all 4 of her limbs amputated??, and now you can buy her limbs back and keep her in your room)
- Changing outfits and pregnant mode
Too bad the animations are lacking, but really each time I wondered 'hmm, will this be in the game later?' it actually is.

Reactions: mojomojo

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
- Fucking the captured enemy tribe member (I didn't even notice till now she had all 4 of her limbs amputated??, and now you can buy her limbs back and keep her in your room)
I don't think she's a human. Indicated by the stitches on her skin, and hay-like stuff sticking out of where her limbs should be attached.
I think she's a magical training dummy.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes