VN Ren'Py Childhood Friends [v1.0 Prologue] [LokiStark]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Unless you are dfifuw98, the art is stolen. At the very least, you should credit them.

Man I was sure I had seen this somewhere. The only thing I saw about this was a slideshow of images, so I'm very happy about this project, but next time give people credit before someone catches you, and not after.

Last edited:

b_ul_to

Sep 18, 2017
It's stolen...

LokiStark

Modder
Jun 18, 2022
Do I hear the word "stolen" echoing in this section?? Now that's a level only China can stoop down to when it comes to making games. Now the question remains.. is LokiStark from China?
Hello, now I will put art credit in the thread to dfifuw98, and no, I'm not from China, I'm just programming this and bringing it to Renpy and if possible some animations

• Love
Reactions: MikeOG

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
even the title is the same.
I do not mind a "rewrite/added story", if this is that.
the DEV says he will "add" his own renders (as he has the models) lets see if thats the case.
but its not a good start since people are not forgiving.
even so this can be a nice VN if done right, the writing need to be really good.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
now, looking at the "original" and I notice its "censored"
how will the DEV do here?

px305

May 6, 2017
Unless you are dfifuw98, the art is stolen. At the very least, you should credit them.

I was looking for this comic just as soon I saw those images cause I knew they looked familiar.

Edit the post and give credit to the artist ASAP

• Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes