• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Seems like a girl full of sketch artwork which they couldn't afford to actually do anything with.

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Why is there an internal view tag on the game? Is there an x-ray mode? If so, how do we activate it?

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
Ok I figured it out. Spread her legs one slow movement at a time. Keep her panties on and play with her pussy until her wakeful gauge reaches half. Keep doing that until she cums I think 3 times. The first time will be the hardest and take the longest. After she moves her hand away from her top you can safely wake her up and fuck her all you want. You can also either move her panties to the side to finger her or fuck her or bring her legs back together to take her panties off at this point, if you do that to start then she'll gain wakefullness to fast to do anything.
If this game had a save feature or a freeplay mode after you finish then it'd actually be alright but as it stands it's pretty well just good for one fap because there ain't nobody going to play through all that shit twice.
another tip is the estacy bar actually is in a longer coyote effect than awakeness.
so slow and steady can actually keep the awakeness bar at bay while increasing her estacy. instead of both bar rolling back.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Ok I figured it out. Spread her legs one slow movement at a time. Keep her panties on and play with her pussy until her wakeful gauge reaches half. Keep doing that until she cums I think 3 times. The first time will be the hardest and take the longest. After she moves her hand away from her top you can safely wake her up and fuck her all you want. You can also either move her panties to the side to finger her or fuck her or bring her legs back together to take her panties off at this point, if you do that to start then she'll gain wakefullness to fast to do anything.
If this game had a save feature or a freeplay mode after you finish then it'd actually be alright but as it stands it's pretty well just good for one fap because there ain't nobody going to play through all that shit twice.

Seriously no save point? No freemode? What is this regression? Whats next CG filled games with no galleries post game?

Reactions: SleepySandyMan99
Jan 8, 2022
How the hell do I get her shirt off? It's clear I need to get her arm out of the way but I need the indicator to react so I can move it.

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
As with their other game Cheat-Engine-locking the stats is the only right way to play it.

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Why is there an internal view tag on the game? Is there an x-ray mode? If so, how do we activate it?

pouet

Jul 31, 2017

IndustryofTime

May 14, 2021
The game is bugged, even if you reach the needed amount of lust to win, you still lose
Modded is the only way to win

pouet

Jul 31, 2017

Violet Snow

Dec 27, 2019
since it's supposed to be slightly more realistic,​
I have a very different definition of realistic then. Move her legs too fast (which will happen at least once by accident because of how sensitive the mouse is by default) and she wakes up.

Just moving the legs of a person is only enough to wake them up if they're a particularly light sleeper.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes