Collection Video Chibiterasu17 collection [2022-10-22] [Chibiterasu17]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
Chibiterasu17 is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations of characters from video games, especially Dead or Alive. His production includes femdom and lesbian animations.​

Updated: 2022-10-22
Artist: Chibiterasu17 -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Files: 50+ pictures
Length: 60+ animations (40min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download: - - -
Update to 2022-09-29: - - - -

A3.gif A1.gif A2.gif 1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived.

This might be the one time I can complain that the videos in the OP were actually encoded with too low of a bitrate, so if you're sitting there and going "Hey, this is blurry", it ain't me this time lol
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~0.8 GB
New filesize: ~1.2 GB

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Hey there...A rarely upload of mine...

As i told rf96 here is everything from 2021-04-15 to 2022-09-29 (Animations, Pictures and Random Animations)

There was stuff posted after 09-29 on Patreon but i do not have them.
The newest Animation in this pack is "Mila-First Time Raw" everything that was posted on Patreon after that, is not included.

All of the Animations are the Full-HD Tier, so the highest Tier as far as i know.

Here the Link:

The "Random Animations"-folder is literally just random animations that were posted in between actual animations, these are not "WiP´s" more like "practice animations" i guess, oh and none of these have Sound, in case thats important for you.

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
Hey there...A rarely upload of mine...

As i told rf96 here is everything from 2021-04-15 to 2022-09-29 (Animations, Pictures and Random Animations)

There was stuff posted after 09-29 on Patreon but i do not have them.
The newest Animation in this pack is "Mila-First Time Raw" everything that was posted on Patreon after that, is not included.

All of the Animations are the Full-HD Tier, so the highest Tier as far as i know.

Here the Link:

The "Random Animations"-folder is literally just random animations that were posted in between actual animations, these are not "WiP´s" more like "practice animations" i guess, oh and none of these have Sound, in case thats important for you.
wow!Are you a member of patreon? Why can you always find new works by authors who no longer post their latest works on kemona?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
wow!Are you a member of patreon? Why can you always find new works by authors who no longer post their latest works on kemona?
i do get my stuff mostly from being a patreon myself to these artists but i also get my stuff from kemono, there are some ways that i will not explain to get new stuff even without there being the newest stuff. Then there is also that thing i have to get stuff together which is called "patreons of a artist i know in privat, that might share stuff with me".

But ye mostly its me being a patreon myself or the use of kemono/other sites, the bad thing with kemono is, is that it is very easy to outplay as an artist (a lot of artists already know how) also the fact that you have to get everything 1 by 1 (which takes time) and hope that people update kemono with keys have a high tier unless something specific is posted which i will not disclose.

Artists dont update Kemono (why would they?), people that are patreons to a artist update kemono with keys.
Personally i hate it when Kemono is mentioned here because it makes artists aware of it, well to be fair by now they are aware so..whatever

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Not the best videos, but some nice ones are here. I deleted a few*, reencoded the rest (x265, 1080p), renamed them and normalized them all! This results in 51 videos of around 380 MiB.

Chibiterasu17.png

* especially the POV videos where the camera is attached to the face of the active male and follows every movement. I recommend these if you are into vomiting.

xxx1320

May 2, 2020
I downloaded his stuff from kemono. Why does the work started from 'Tristana's Level Farming' only have sound, but no picture?
QQ截图20230324034710.jpg
The PC can display thumbnails, but not video size or frame count, only sound when playing.