Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I am actually still waiting for it to be translated, and I guess that more people are. It's just that the game as-is is translated just enough for people not to cry out for it, I think.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I think that is due to me missing a line during the writing, if you all can pinpoint them, I'll try to solve adding a line in the next patch TY
still crashes in the bar when the patrons at the far right table are rubbing her pussy the video freezes and you have to restart

Reactions: claymorez

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
still crashes in the bar when the patrons at the far right table are rubbing her pussy the video freezes and you have to restart
In some scenes or stages thereof you need to press Enter to progress the scene, and in others you need to click the scene. There's not much consistency in that. In the previous version, I restarted the game several times until I, kinda accidentally, found that out.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
In some scenes or stages thereof you need to press Enter to progress the scene, and in others you need to click the scene. There's not much consistency in that. In the previous version, I restarted the game several times until I, kinda accidentally, found that out.
no it totally froze i tired the enter several times i tried the escape key etc it still just froze

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
1708555520526.png

Freezing here over and over again. Would really prefer not have this quality of "animations" at game at all. Maybe stick to the renders only if you can't implement at least CC quality animations to RPGM game. These won't bring much value and cause too much problems to game.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Atch! Sorry guys I did read only now... I'll try to fix it next time in 0.8 thank you for reporting it.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019

• Chemical Travel 0.7 Changelog:
    - Over 100 new images.
    - 1+1 event (normal and pink dress).
    - 1 movie.
    - 6+3 animations.
    - Access to the last part of the barracks.

• Already available to my patrons.
  • Free for all next week.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ChemicalTravel-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chemical Travel v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Picture froze here (bug?) Inside the barracks.
There should be a quest log or hints button. How do you know what to do next? Screenshot 2024-02-29 210650.png

I am so proud of myself, this is my very first screenshot.
Loved that there was work in the brothel and action in the barracks.
I hope to see her thrown on a table in the tavern and everybody take their turn with her, leaving money when they are done with her. And for God's sake, man, give her more than $3. She's worth at least $10 for a fuck and $12 for anal.

Last edited: