claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yeah so game right now has a game breaking bug

View attachment 2028304

You can't leave this building. The EV is missing. Maybe it was deleted by accident.
It's not a real bug, simply I didn't remember to put in the map an exit sorry.
As I sayd, just go there when you are over lev 60 and you have already seen the other parts of the game, next time I'll fix it ty.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It also said "go talk to the major", and after finding the proper place, and talking to a character who looked nothing like a major, I discovered the dev confused 'major' with 'mayor.' This dude must be the 'Mayor'...NOT the 'major.'

Anywho...interface and in-game menu need to be in English, or I am just guessing my way through this.

dizzyzoro39

Feb 27, 2022
your game is very good,we have been dealing with this for the last 2 hours,what I did not like I will tell you,to get the good dress takes a lot of time with the little money you save,and that in the public bath you not only do not save money(hole) but you spend to get in.
I liked everything else, a small map, movement in the love scenes and a very beautiful girl with the most beautiful body I have seen in similar games.
I already buy the beautiful dress what should i do now?
Also can anyone tell me the walkthrough bc i was work in the pub and never change i dont know what to do

Reactions: claymorez

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I already buy the beautiful dress what should i do now?
Also can anyone tell me the walkthrough bc i was work in the pub and never change i dont know what to do
All the dress are still in developement sorry, the pub have a lot of animations stated by your slut stat: it's the first place to raise it from the start. I don't know why yours don't change (talk vendor ask job/change on the corner/ talk again vendor/ ask 8 times customers/ there will be 0-1-2 kind of progressive events/ talk vendor to receive money), maybe try to go out the pub after the (job end) when you unlock a new event.
If you can't unlock new events maybe you have to buy from the same verdor some elixir to rise your slut stat or search in the map for other single event that will raise your slut (only when you see a pink mist you stat rise).
Tip: don't rise it too fast at the beginning or you can miss some only one event.

Last edited:

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Chemical Travel vers. 0.3

Changelog:

- Bugfix in/out left cave.
- Menu now is in english.
- Some small bugfix.
- Over 50 new images.
- 4 new events.
- Add 1 animation to an old event.
- 4 new animations + 1.

The game is already available on my and .
Free for all in some days.

Reactions: CDM