• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

arlidor

May 15, 2017
So, I wondered if I could do something with the Aurora videos to remove the noise, but I ended up working with all of them. I ran them through Topaz, interpolating to 60fps, I was able to reduce the noise for the Aurora videos without visible blurring (I hope), and also reduce the size (especially for the Panam videos). I haven't upscalled the resolution except for Panam 5 (it's now 4k).

No audio
Pixeldrain

Audio
Pixeldrain

My compilations
Pixeldrain

I don't usually post my experiments, lots of guys are doing it, but this thread is pretty quiet, so it's interesting to get opinions on the quality of the result

P.S. Why isn't this thread in the video section?
Replaced a few videos with new versions (mostly the noisiest ones like Aurora), because Topaz released a new version of their main model. Nothing particularly new, a little less noise, a little more details compared to my previous works, and decided to increase the bitrate, so the video size has increased a bit too.
I've also added sound to some of the videos (mark like sounb/audio by me), it's entirely the work of amauter and more of a placeholder (I doubt he'll add it to the earlier videos, but hope dies last)

Reactions: uorf

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
Replaced a few videos with new versions (mostly the noisiest ones like Aurora), because Topaz released a new version of their main model. Nothing particularly new, a little less noise, a little more details compared to my previous works, and decided to increase the bitrate, so the video size has increased a bit too.
I've also added sound to some of the videos (mark like sounb/audio by me), it's entirely the work of amauter and more of a placeholder (I doubt he'll add it to the earlier videos, but hope dies last)
your work is really appreciated, thanks

Reactions: arlidor

arlidor

May 15, 2017
Last 2 Loba animations not in OP:

thx for sharing

Seems like he finally figured out how properly tune settings for clear render. But this time some strange video resolution. Denoised, upscaled and interpolated to 4K60fps

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
God damn. This guy renders at General Butch levels of ridiculous bitrates. Reminds me of tdontran also. I still prefer it to animators who render too low....but 500mbps bit rates on some of these. I see a 9 second simple loop with a 700mb file size. :FacePalm:

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
God damn. This guy renders at General Butch levels of ridiculous bitrates. Reminds me of tdontran also. I still prefer it to animators who render too low....but 500mbps bit rates on some of these. I see a 9 second simple loop with a 700mb file size. :FacePalm:
Quality compression and optimization is a lost artform. 9 sec loop with 700mb. 6 hour game with 200gb. It's practically storage inflation.

• Sad
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
New Animations / Stills
Couple of animations with Judy and Panam w/audio + Stills.

JudyPanam1.gif JudyPanam2.gif

I think he learned how to do proper bitrates now. And his stuff is less noisy. This guy's stuff is pretty solid, and he just started doing animations late 2023? I'm eager to see where he goes.

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
Do you guys think that he will re-render previous animations so us plebs with just normal storages can store it?

arlidor

May 15, 2017
So, I wondered if I could do something with the Aurora videos to remove the noise, but I ended up working with all of them. I ran them through Topaz, interpolating to 60fps, I was able to reduce the noise for the Aurora videos without visible blurring (I hope), and also reduce the size (especially for the Panam videos). I haven't upscalled the resolution except for Panam 5 (it's now 4k).

No audio
Pixeldrain

Audio
Pixeldrain

I don't usually post my experiments, lots of guys are doing it, but this thread is pretty quiet, so it's interesting to get opinions on the quality of the result

P.S. Why isn't this thread in the video section?
I also updated links
Added new vids. They are denoised, interpolated to 60fps and some of them upscaled to 4K

Reactions: collins and uorf

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
Anyone has his animations with audio and with a good quality? I only have the last two from Panam+Judy.

Edit: completly ignore my brainfart, RavenOfOld provided this a couple messages above and I'm a blind lazy idiot. Only the last bj one from Panam and the ones from Aurore are missing to complete everything :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Gawg69