[Mod] CheatMenu [v0.6.4] for The Twist [0.29Final]

Jun 4, 2017
If i had to guess, probably not as variables are used to store state between loading screens so it would only make sense to have a variable when it needs persistent data.

However if you can be more specific as to where this specific scene is i could look at the gamelogic to make sure, the scenename(find this in debug window) and a partial quote from one of the characters in said scene should be enough.
oh okay, i thought it was similar to the pubic trim/tattoo variable that can be changed. it's the one where rebecca/emma/janice goes drinking and goes into a threesome later on. i want to use the hair of the mother their in other scenes. i honestly thought that was an exclusive outfit.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
What variable do i need to change, so that it reflects Billy having been given the coupon?
I'm at step 260 in the walkthough, I have the coupon, but the choice doesn't appear in
dialogue when selecting "convince billy not to go home" only tell about beach appears.

Thanks

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
What variable do i need to change, so that it reflects Billy having been given the coupon?
I'm at step 260 in the walkthough, I have the coupon, but the choice doesn't appear in
dialogue when selecting "convince billy not to go home" only tell about beach appears.

Thanks
Answering my own problem for anyone having the same issue....
Change the 'mail1' value to 1, then talk to Billy the next day.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
cheatmenu for twist 0.29
See post:

You got several options however
1) Use the included cheats from the base game
2) RegEdit
3) SaveEditor
4) Build CheatMenu yourself, the sourcecode is included.
5) Wait until 0.29Final is released, i generally update CheatMenu within 24hours of its release, this build should be no different.

Edit: since i needed the scene dumps i also had to build CheatMenu for 0.29Beta1 so here you go:
Disclaimer: this will likely only work for the Beta1 version and no subsequent Beta's or the Final, unless the file stays the same, aka no code changes are made only changes to game resources
For the tech savvy; you could compare the file hash for the original Beta1 (or included BACKUP in attached archive) file to any subsequent versions to figure this out.

Edit2:Beta2 has made changes to the assembly and hence this will not work for that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.