HTML - Cheating Wife [v0.2] [RoxxGame]

1. 5.00 star(s)

IronArrow

PROS:
    - Story is good.
    - Pics and videos match the story and the text.
    - Model is beautiful and she fits the concept.
    NEUTRAL:
    - I know name of the game is "Cheating Wife" so it is understandable that game has only 1 female actress but it might become repetitive after a few updates. It might be a good idea to add a few other actresses in according with to the story.

Although it is in the early stage, this is a promosing game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jstforme

Only giving this four stars as this is just the first release, and someone fluent in English needs to help clean up the script...the referring to the LI as "she" so often was off putting. The pictures match the text, and overall is a well written story. It's a much more realistic approach on turning a loyal wife into your loyal slut...and also through her corrupt her husband into a cage wearing cuckold serving his wife and bull? Lots of potential with this one!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

chpcool38

Great game, even though HTML games with different pictures generally are not engaging and I dont even read the text, this game was made different, had a lot of videos and is somehow made coherently to keep you interested, the storyline is logical, at least in comparison to other games here and so I think the game deserves a five star rating
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Waterproof64

It's a good start!

Lots of interesting tags, cheating is always an attention grabber. Only 1 female character so far, for version 0.1 it's normal. Not a bad plot and nice content. Hope to continue! It would be great to add music
  5. 5.00 star(s)

embed

Cheating Wife [v0.1]

Interesting story about best friend's cheating wife. Several different paths. Good pics. Dialogs seem real. Short for now, waiting for updates!

P.S. Thanks for Russian version!