Tool Others Chat GTP-3 Translate helper V1.0.0

SomeRandomUser714

Apr 19, 2017
Hey guys, long time lurker, never posted before but I was messing around Chat GPT-3 API and I notice that there was a translation model so I decided to do a quick test and the results were pretty good. I'll attach a couple of screen shots comparing it to Deepl since it's the platform I used the most.

How it works:

It monitors clipboard changes in order to automatically make an api request using the openAI API. In order to do this you need an API key, you can get it from .

Reactions: Pif paf

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Looks awesome, but I need to test it with some language I can check the translation quality

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
I don't understand how it works... it automatically detects the text in-game or how does it monitors clipboard changes?

46471xp

Feb 20, 2022
Hey guys, long time lurker, never posted before but I was messing around Chat GPT-3 API and I notice that there was a translation model so I decided to do a quick test and the results were pretty good. I'll attach a couple of screen shots comparing it to Deepl since it's the platform I used the most.

How it works:

It monitors clipboard changes in order to automatically make an api request using the openAI API. In order to do this you need an API key, you can get it from .

Is it possible to have a free API?
since carrying out translations is too much work and if you add costs it would not be viable