4.60 star(s) 306 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
thanks, But i was thinking of the game that has MC working on a female Cyborg with his childhood female friend that her parents started but died before completing it. when they were younger they also created a cyborg dog.
that would be Artemis but I don't think Jaye is featured in that, just Lexi from Leap of Faith

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
thanks, But i was thinking of the game that has MC working on a female Cyborg with his childhood female friend that her parents started but died before completing it. when they were younger they also created a cyborg dog.
I don't remember Jaye in Artemis, i might be wrong. :unsure:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Here's the thing.

Jaye appears in Leap of Faith.

The MC of Leap of Faith has the EXACT same appearance as the MC of Artemis.
During DJ Kink's appearance in LoF, she checks out the MC and says something like "no, not him". I think she was standing on a box or something at the time.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
During DJ Kink's appearance in LoF, she checks out the MC and says something like "no, not him". I think she was standing on a box or something at the time.
when Dj kink appears in LoF, she immediately jumps at the Lof MC and kisses him, mistaking him for the Artemis MC, only later realizing he's not who she thinks (she says "You're not him, but you look just like him" only for the LoF MC to answer "must be a handsome fella")

Likewise, when Lexi appears in Artemis, Kindra shows her the Artemis MC and tells Lexi "i told you i had one at home" and Lexi also mistakes him for the LoF MC (she says "and you! (referring to Artemis MC) what are you doing there!?" "i'm so confused") And at the INK party if you kiss kindra, Lexi mutters "nope, still awkward"

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
when Dj kink appears in LoF, she immediately jumps at the Lof MC and kisses him, mistaking him for the Artemis MC, only later realizing he's not who she thinks (she says "You're not him, but you look just like him" only for the LoF MC to answer "must be a handsome fella")

Likewise, when Lexi appears in Artemis, Kindra shows her the Artemis MC and tells Lexi "i told you i had one at home" ans Lexi also mistakes him for the LoF MC (she says "and you! (referring to Artemis MC) what ate you doing there!?" "i'm so confused") And at the INK party if you kiss kindra, Lexi mutters "nope, still awkward"
I do remember the last line (just played it) and the other things are now returning to mind. Thanks.

Kind of sucks that if you kiss Kink, you get thrown off of Naomi, and possibly Zelda - or at least heavily set back.

Reactions: VaderExMachina

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Imagine a plot twist where both MCs are actually lost twin brothers split at birth. :ROFLMAO:
Mamma Ava would have some 'splainin' to do. Maybe that's why the Artemis MC didn't know anything about his dad because he took one, while mom took the other. Not remembering the LoF MC backstory, but maybe it could work. If so, could their canon names be Dru and Gru? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DeFuZe

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Mamma Ava would have some 'spainin' to do. Maybe that's why the Artemis MC didn't know anything about his dad because he took one, while mom took the other. Not remembering the LoF MC backstory, but maybe it could work. If so, could their canon names be Dru and Gru? :unsure:
long story short:

LoF MC's dad was a middle eastern guy , had to leave mc's mom and go back to middle east for unknown/shady reasons, sent a large sum of cash to mc, that raised suspicions by government, they send steph to investigate, the rest is history.

to fit your context, lof mc is Dru (had the money, relatively confortable life) and artemis mc is Gru (no money, got the short end of the stick but in the end found someone and turned his life around)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeFuZe

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
long story short:

LoF MC's dad was a middle eastern guy , had to leave mc's mom and go back to middle east for unknown/shady reasons, sent a large sum of cash to mc, that raised suspicions by government, they send steph to investigate, the rest is history.

to fit your context, lof mc is Dru (had the money, relatively confortable life) and artemis mc is Gru (no money, got the short end of the stick but in the end found someone and turned his life around)
Thanks - remember that now. Dad's office is where he met Sea. Could potentially work, but then LoF's mom would actually be his step-mom, and that would be a very weird custodial situation, but not completely out of the realm of feasibility if the dad had to scoot, the son is a legal US resident, and step-mom adopted MC as a baby. Good Dru/Gru analysis. ;)

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes