VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Charon 13 [v.0.1] [Mac Hanson]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Thasic

Version 0.1
    An interesting twist on an old theme, a horny young man is isolated with 4 beautiful women but the specifics are interesting.

The story isn't bad, not too wordy but obviously English is not the writers first language. He should consider having someone with better English skills proof read his work.

The images are top notch. The people look realistic and attractive. Even the MC is relatively handsome which tends to be rare in a lot of VNs.

Not a lot of content yet but so far it's promising.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Gosamr

Okay, I'll jump. What there is so far is an encouragingly decent opening storyline which I found pleasantly engaging throughout this first episode.

Nice age spread and all of the characters are highly personable. The young lady of colour is pretty and politely self-assured in character. The young man of discolour, the mc in fact, is suitably neutral at the moment, though I am sure that despite his seemingly unassuming nature and subject to regular warm baths with each member aboard ship, his true character and exclusively male attributes will gradually come to the fore and I'm referring to his physical and emotional strength and other genetically positive aptitudes, rather than just his dick, although , of course, there's obviously...or I should say, hopefully...going to be a role for that too, once the eyeing and chatting is over and the voyage proper gets fully underway.

One very positive aspect I note and really like is the fact that the clearly defined status differences (VIP to crew) established at the beginning of the story, are, on the surface, completely ignored by both the developer and his VIP characters. The two ladies in fact show every sign, at this early stage at least, that whilst remaining fully aware of their status are nevertheless showing themselves to be neutral, pragmatic and amicable team players. A welcome relief from the (sadly) expected stereotypical petulant and disruptive, attitudes of superiority which usually pisses the heck out of me in these dramas.

The sci-fi visuals are as basic as basic can be, but clearly representing a low cost means to an equally low cost end, posed no threat whatsoever to my overall enjoyment or the positive impression given by every other aspect of this tale thus far.

In summary then, I would say; a promising storyline, a really encouraging balance in the cast/crew and a very pleasant feel to the atmosphere between all players at the moment. These factors, robustly enhanced by the even distribution of gorgeousness across the female cast, and especially, for my own personal tastes, the highly attractive prevalence of superbly proportioned female voluptuousness, all give me encouragingly high hopes of much enjoyment to be experienced in the future of this, thus far, impressive opening gambit.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Surplouf

Version 0.1

Mac Hanson is a great storyteller and this new story confirm it.

The render is great and the story at the expected level.

I find the release short but is the usual length for this dev.

I reserve a more developed review for later.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ThL

Very good looking characters
    Nice humor / light hearted feeling reading the dialog
    Classic although well brought situation for 1 MC and 5 chicks, the later ones covering the expected type of LIs
    Just an intro, but promising
    In space no one will hear your pleasure screams ;)