• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lazy-salmon

Dec 17, 2019
I know there's no complicated things like copyrights and stuff. I'm really curious about what the devs of No Future has to say? were they flattered when another Exorcist Charlotte came?

I am well aware that sometimes there were characters from games made by different devs happen to appear in some games made by other devs

EpikGay

Nov 9, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's a bot.
I don't think so, they send multiple THXs at the same time and not always when threads go up. I imagine that they have notifications on and just use the forum very often.

Maybe they're just spreading the word of Crow the goat with vigilance

LalkaAlan

Feb 10, 2019
and here a thought it was a reupload or something. interesting to have to different games by 2 different devs with the same name and the same mc...myep

Oct 20, 2021
I was about to say, this game looks a lot like something I played before but not exactly identical.

I thought this was a prequel or sequel to that one, but from my surface level research, it's... what? A rip-off?
should be whatever the equivalent of typosquatting is for game name.
hoping that someone heard about exorcist charlotte being a nice game and buying their game by mistake ? probably .

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote