RPGM - Completed - Charlotte the Exorcist [Final] [gureisyugari]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Neo Nocturne

Disclaimers:
    If I write a short review, the game is not looking good and it is not fun to a point.

TL;DR Review:
    Another "Charlotte the Exorcist" game...my God, HOW MANY CHARLOTTEs ARE EXORCISTS in Japan...? Okay, there is a better one prior to this one and...this game is not totally bad...yet? Please just unlock the gallery, enjoy, and then quit the game.

Visual - 3/5 I have seen worse CGs...and I hate my life...
    Audio - 3/5 I have heard of worse BGMs and SEs...I hate my life...

Final Verdict - 3/10
    Personally, the title takes off 1 point, the lack of an actual plot and interesting characters kills off another point, the absence of fetishes for wider audience base also gets 1 point deducted...most scenes happen when defeated, fine, I will not take off another 2 points for that then...
    (See? I am constructive, I actually give 2 points for the lack of options of winnings and rewards...)
    (I have to say, being constructive sometimes can sound so wrong that I want to slip myself for telling a white lie so blatantly blunt...)

And yes, the CGs are not that bad. So there you go, one good thing I can say for this game.

Suggestions:
    Do not expect the plot to be good.
    Do not expect plenty of CGs and variations.
    Do not expect to be properly rewarded for WINNING every fight like a real gamer.

You will love this game following the above suggestions.

Thank you for tolerating my rant this long. You are a proper decent gentleman, good day.