VN Ren'Py Charlotte Is Wet [v0.01] [sleepybubbly]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sleepybubbly

Sep 28, 2023
cover render MK3 blob CHOICCE.png

Overview:
Charlotte and Mark are a young couple trying to make a living in the city. Their love life is boring and NTR activities lurk beyond the horizon.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-13
Release Date: 2023-11-13
Developer: sleepybubbly
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0011.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't see NTR tag
it's female protagonist, female protag games are often not classed as NTR, the dude is often just an oblivious cuck that doesn't ever know what's going on.
It might get added though if he's an unwilling participant. If he's a willing cuck it's also not NTR. (player doesn't get to say it is)

Reactions: Jimmy2000

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Of course... With a title like "Charlotte is Wet," it starts off with footjobs and handjobs. :rolleyes:
Because that's totally what women want when they're horny.
It might be what this woman wants when she's horny. Dunno why I can just imagine you wearing a fedora.

Kerobin

Oct 3, 2017
I like the style, not that it's really anything special, but basically it could be my typ of game... But, I think if you make the effort to launch a new game, the first version should have a certain minimum scope. Further updates may be smaller, but the first version should offer at least 5-10 minutes of playing time. But this is 2-3 minutes in which 3 irrelevant conversations take place.Then I would prefer to give myself a little more time and arouse interest with the first version. Dont think the developer had a deadline by some publisher :p

Reactions: sleepybubbly

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
1) Sexy af feet, really like the renders.

2) Seeing as there are choices I assume NTR will be avoidable? Because there is no point in choices if it is not, and it would work better as a kinetic novel.

3) Charlotte is such a basic female on default settings. xD

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Of course... With a title like "Charlotte is Wet," it starts off with footjobs and handjobs. :rolleyes:
Because that's totally what women want when they're horny.
Was she horny? I thought she was just being nice and talked dirty and pleasured Mark because she cares about him, but she herself wasn't in the mood.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Was she horny? I thought she was just being nice and talked dirty and pleasured Mark because she cares about him, but she herself wasn't in the mood.
The title is "Charlotte is Wet," what else would one infer from that other than she's horny? Nobody's going to read that and come in here excited to see her taking a shower. This is yet another example of a female protagonist in a hentai game getting snubbed.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The title is "Charlotte is Wet," what else would one infer from that other than she's horny? Nobody's going to read that and come in here excited to see her taking a shower. This is yet another example of a female protagonist in a hentai game getting snubbed.
Ok, I see your point.. Normally I could say that just because she is the protagonist doesn't mean that she should be happy and satisfied, but seeing as how the title of the game is that she is horny, then it makes sense to focus on her pleasure.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote